Breaking in a sub girl

Especially as a novice dom/daddy/still evolving, I can see already that the best way to train a subby girl is with another girl in threesomes. It also lets me use the invitation, "Strap on your strap-on and let's spit-roast the sub tonight."

That is all -- for now.
I personally like being Daddy's fucktoy SLUT one on one- no training required))))))
I personally like being Daddy's fucktoy SLUT one on one- no training required)))))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
One day Daddy will have to try you out.
I am ready Daddy)) I LOVE the way Daddy's cock slides in and out of me as he reminds me I am his little fuckslut toy))))
One day Daddy will have to try you out. Originally Posted by Tedd02
I love when Daddy comes in and tells me he has a special surprise for me in his pocket. Then I have to search through his pockets to figure out which one it's in! It's usually one of the front pockets...
Daddy trained me himself how to suck his cock and balls until his cream started dripping out. He seemed to prefer putting all this cream into my wet pussy so I spread my legs as he slid his cock in so deep. It felt so good feeling all his cream fill my pussy. Sometimes he seemed more in a hurry and would just tell me to get on my knees and suck all that cream out of his big cock. I never realized how good a daddy can taste))My friends would tell me their daddies tasted so good as well)) We are going to share daddies very soon))))
I love when Daddy comes in and tells me he has a special surprise for me in his pocket. Then I have to search through his pockets to figure out which one it's in! It's usually one of the front pockets... Originally Posted by touchofheaven
Usually? I think I NEED to here about the exception.
I bet Touchofheaven means Daddy's special surprise might require opening his belt, unzipping his fly, pulling down his shorts and out it pops oozing that special treat that she has grown to crave)))
My special surprise with TouchofHeaven was in a different pocket altogether. She did enjoy.
My special surprise with TouchofHeaven was in a different pocket altogether. She did enjoy. Originally Posted by houston_switch
Indeed I did! When do I get my special treat again? Anyone else who has a special treat for me needs to pm me.
I bet Touchofheaven means Daddy's special surprise might require opening his belt, unzipping his fly, pulling down his shorts and out it pops oozing that special treat that she has grown to crave))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Daddy always has the best candy!!!