I need to know im not alone....

So is daydrinking bad? What if i mixd it with orange juice....is it more acceptable then?? And if i get Kettle instead of Burnettes is that better?? LOL I obviously need affirmation.
You are not alone. Day drinking is perfectly acceptable.
Socials in San Antonio and Austin begin during daylight hours even after DST shifts the clock.

When you get settled in and yearn to head south, plan on joining us sometime.
So is daydrinking bad? What if i mixd it with orange juice....is it more acceptable then?? And if i get Kettle instead of Burnettes is that better?? LOL I obviously need affirmation. Originally Posted by NewSpinner
It's okay just be safe and let me Uber you around.

I love talking to hot drunk girls.
I day-drink from time to time, and by evening I am wasted, but I never like letting the condoms go to waste!

I'd love to day-drink and have dates- but by the 3rd PM I can't focus on texting back LOL! So I need a hobby buddy for a day drinking rendevous

Honestly as long as your not on the road- and you know your limits, I don't see it as an issue.
THANK YOU LOL
I day-drink from time to time, and by evening I am wasted, but I never like letting the condoms go to waste!

I'd love to day-drink and have dates- but by the 3rd PM I can't focus on texting back LOL! So I need a hobby buddy for a day drinking rendevous

Honestly as long as your not on the road- and you know your limits, I don't see it as an issue. Originally Posted by StaceyMay
LETS DO IT!
Pretty creative ThreadAd

You ask for affirmation. On a SHMB. I suppose as long as you are not too drunk to suck a dick, it's OK.
I'd love to day-drink and have dates- but by the 3rd PM I can't focus on texting back LOL! So I need a hobby buddy for a day drinking rendevous Originally Posted by StaceyMay
OK Stacey, bring NewSpinner to KC.
Some folks here start as early as brunch.
People that can handle there booze and seem to be better at just about everything in life than those that cant .

To tackle lifes daily challenges slightly impaired and not only complete your task but excel at it is a statement of the ability that if one was to be sober in the same arena just think how bad everyone else would really look ?

Competing in life impaired and winning .

Competing in life sober and defacing the others whom feel they are cut of the same cloth .

I try not to make enemys so i just catch a buzz so as not to outshine ever other one !

Now thats not only the truth but funny !!!
Pretty creative ThreadAd

You ask for affirmation. On a SHMB. I suppose as long as you are not too drunk to suck a dick, it's OK. Originally Posted by Jackie S
lol thanks??
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO REPLY TO MY TREAD. And im saving this somehow!! I needed affirmation and you gave it to me!!!
is being Buzzed same as being Drunk ?
I like a little buzz in the day light

don't drink and drive . be safe and you will hurt not any one but yourself !
do you wake up hung over's ?
So is daydrinking bad? What if i mixd it with orange juice....is it more acceptable then?? And if i get Kettle instead of Burnettes is that better?? LOL I obviously need affirmation. Originally Posted by NewSpinner
Your not alone be your own best friend and have a drink.Promote your business.
Completely unacceptable.

No wonder you are not VIP ULTRA ELITE CLASS $1,000,000!