How Do You Post a Review?

I am trying to post my first review of a provider....but I can't seem to find a link on the provider's showcase (or anywhere for that matter) to write and post a review. Help!
thanks
Assuming she is an Independent Provider, go to the Independent Provider Review Forum for the city she islocated in. At the top of the list of Indy Provider reviews, you will see 2 blue buttons on the left side. Click the button that says "New Review". A fill in the blank form will appear. Fill in the blanks and don't forget the ROS. Then click send at the bottom when you're done.
Assuming she is an Independent Provider, go to the Independent Provider Review Forum for the city she islocated in. At the top of the list of Indy Provider reviews, you will see 2 blue buttons on the left side. Click the button that says "New Review". A fill in the blank form will appear. Fill in the blanks and don't forget the ROS. Then click send at the bottom when you're done. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Minor correction: post in the forum for the city or area in which the appointment took place. That's usually the same as the city where the provider is based, but not always.