What guys are into wearing bras to session or even have had breast implants

The prior thread on guys wearing panties made me curious about how many guys wear sexy lacy bras to sessions or around town or have even had breast implants. I am not talking about TS guys but normal straight guys who want to be both a sexy man and a sexy woman depending on the situation at home or with a provider. I am sure there are a lot of gfs or wives who would love to play with their husbands DD tits. Let me know. Bras in sessions are probably common now. Guys don't be shy))
tried it once. didnt do anything for me or my gf. so not into bras.

But I do get turned on seeing my GFs 40Ds in her front closure, push up, plunge bras though!! Cant keep my hands off them!
The prior thread on guys wearing panties made me curious about how many guys wear sexy lacy bras to sessions or around town or have even had breast implants. I am not talking about TS guys but normal straight guys Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Normal straight guys probably aren't getting breast implants. That's a bit extreme for someone who identifies as a male.
I think it was on the old Jimmy Kimmel/Adam Carrola "The Man Show" when they had a guy on that actually did get implants. Good sized D's. He did it mainly just to play with them. And he was weird. Funny though the showed him bare chested with them on display full with no censoring. OK because he was a guy I guess.
DallasRain sent me a link in the other thread on wearing panties and my own online searching reveals straight guy are wearing bras and getting breast implants. I feel it satisfies a kinky fetish which I can understand. Lots of guys with a breast fetish want their own D or DD breasts when they make love with a woman. I think it is kinky to take off a guys bra and suck on his large tits while he fucks me))) interesting that guys with DDs can go braless at the pool or anyplace and I can't without getting into trouble.
I will gladly see any guy who comes in for a session wearing panties and bra and when I remove his bra find a nice pair of Cs, Ds or DDs like mine as long as he has a fine hot cock to fill my pussy))))