Goodbye to BP?

CEO arrested on pimping charges, part of large human trafficking bust. Any thoughts?
They have been having some trouble for some time now, it would be great to see Backpage shut down......
Any links on arrest
  • CIFER
  • 10-09-2016, 05:36 PM
Well, funs over. Eccie in south tx is not what it used to be and BP will be closed for sure, even if we are playing by the rules here, it doesn't mean the rest of the other forums in the other parts of the country are complying with the guidelines, eventually someone will do something stupid and they will close Eccie too, it's only a matter of time. I guess in a way it was a good thing that things went the way they did with the optiluigi, that way we can be sure it won't STX that gets to be on national television. Lol
But who would fill that void? Common answer would be agencies on here but I wonder if the agencies could take on additional volume or people will be forced elsewhere
Get your favorite girls, get their numbers saved, and ride the wave till its over. Strippers are gonna be seeing alot more propositions lol
There's still P411. I would guess there would be a rise in membership and more providers on there.
Hell every time my buddies and I go to the strip clubs we always ask if they play on the outside. The response is about half do!! Sorry to see BP go when it goes. There still Moco to get a nut off.
  • CIFER
  • 10-10-2016, 04:57 PM
Maybe we should start thinking about getting more material to work with here in Eccie and start getting ready for the departure of BP Lol. I'm not so sure many strippers play outside of work and if they do they usually require you to invest some time before they agree to something like that. The good ones make good money just dancing so it might take some serious donations, but I could be wrong.
Backpage's lawyer is legally correct, I don't think they'll be able to shut down the site.

"The actions of the California and Texas Attorneys General are flatly illegal. They ignore the holdings of numerous federal courts that the First Amendment protects the ads on Backpage.com. The actions of the Attorneys General also violate Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act preempting state actions such as this one and immunizing web hosts of third-party created content."
I don't think the site will shut down but they could very well remove those adult sections as craiglist was forced to do back in 2008.
  • CIFER
  • 10-11-2016, 06:11 PM
That's probably what will happen, my guess is that by putting pressure on some of those issues they will get something else along the lines of what elite just mentioned.
I don't think BP is going. Anywhere