Corpus Update!

I heard from my friends that stayed in Corpus that damage there is minimal! A lot of trees and debri but not severe from what they could see! Let's hope it remains this way so we can all return home soon!
Rain and flooding still going on in the Victoria area. Personally, roof leaking and ceiling damage in Doc's crib.
Looks like the storm is heading back to the gulf maybe reenter near Point Comfort. Still being pounded by wind and rain in the Victoria area. Wind is increasing as the storm nears the gulf. Flooding all over the gulf coast and South central Texas. Houston area is really catching hell. A lot of property damage.

Ol' Doc may be on vacation for aaaaa while as all income will be used to repair damage.
I hear you Doc, maybe some of the nice ladies are willing to come and give a hurricane discount.
I will be heading down to Port O' Conner Saturday to help a buddy with storm damage. I shutter to think what we will find. I will let everyone know what I see there.
Not much damage in CC. However from Aransas Pass to Rockport is bad. Damage similar to Katrina in Mississippi in 2005. I have been helpin in Rockport all week. Rockport has many many structures leveled. Downtown businesses are devastated.
ffflowerman4;

Kudos for your helping out in Rockport!! I'm in Vegas yet following the latest updates out there on the news. My heart goes out to ALL the storm victims & their loved ones!!
I was in Port O' Connor over the weekend helping with storm damage. Port O' Conner was spared serious damage. Some wind damage to roofs and poorly constructed metal structures. However, major damage in Seadrift. Buildings and homes destroyed, trees uprooted, power out, power lines and utility poles down, flood damage, broken tree limbs everywhere. It's a sad situation there.

I saw a lot of wind damage in Victoria. Privacy fences down all over town, business signs blown down, roof damage, traffic lights not working, power poles and lines down.