Sad News Victoria Tx

I'm sorry to inform everyone that John a.k.a. Baldeagle has passed on 12/23/17. I message him frequently on kik but he never answered my last message. He had informed me he was very sick but he thought it was just the flu. After not hearing from him for awhile I looked up his real fb and found out he passed. John was a cool old dude that hooked me up more times than I can think of right now. He knew my real world name and I knew his. I trusted his hobby advice completely. I'm sure there are many ladies here that knew how generous he was and how much he loved his time with them. Happy trails my friend...
I can confirm this sad news. What makes this even more sad is that he and I were texting on December 22, the day before he died. I have some fond memories of him and I will never forget the good times and conversations with him. R.I.P Bald Eagle. You will never be forgotten.
  • JRod2
  • 12-31-2017, 10:05 AM
BaldEagle had a good run on ECCIE and I'm sure he was a great fella in the rw. His reviews showed he was living it up. Definitely sad news going into the New Year. May our peer Rest In Peace....
BaldEagle had a good run on ECCIE and I'm sure he was a great fella in the rw. His reviews showed he was living it up. Definitely sad news going into the New Year. May our peer Rest In Peace.... Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin
+1
+2
  • SCRAP
  • 12-31-2017, 03:20 PM
+3....

...Maybe he'll get lucky and there will be a clerical error and he'll end up getting the 40 virgins...
Very sad news...rip our beloved fellow member
  • Mokoa
  • 01-01-2018, 12:10 AM
Sorry to read this.

Closed. Guideline 32.