Claiming he’s a “former eccie mod”

Hi guys
I’m not sure if this is where I post this but I’ve been getting harassed by someone who claims they are a former eccie mod. He is calling me names and threatening to make my “remaining eccie days hell”

He texted me yesterday and told me “I hope you get a job and pay your taxes like every one else - I am so glad the government is shutting down your whores and the scum of men you fuck”

I didn’t text him back. Today I get a call while I’m busy and text telling the caller I’m busy and to head to my website if they had any questions.
A voicemail transcription popped up and it was from the guy who texted me yesterday. It was 1.5 minutes long and explained how I was the scum of the earth and he was a veteran and paid is taxes and I was disgusting.

I started texting him back, asked him why the fuck he was calling me? I wasn’t nice, why should I be?
He keeps telling me how he pays taxes and he’s a veteran and I’m a whore. On repeat. He eventually tells me he’s a former mod on eccie and he still knows all the mods and he would make my time on here hell. I told him he didn’t deserve any respect from me because he wasn’t showing me respectable behavior.
After a while he text me again letting me know he posted our text exchange in the men’s forum and let everyone know how disrespectful I was towards veterans. I’m sure he didn’t mention the voicemail or that he started this conversation.

It was just really bizarre, not sure what his problem is, or if he really is a mod. Oh well, not cool.
His phone is (205) 549-33**
If I didn’t mask that right please fix, it always confuses me-every site is different.

I have all our text exchanges saved.
You can ONLY post first 3 and last 3 digits of the phone number....hurry and edit it before get hit by the ban hammer.
Put the number on block, the person on the other end is full of crap. If it was a former mod, they would know the rules, can’t post any form of private communication between members.
I wasn’t sure how to do it and I can’t edit it now. Shoot! My bad!!!
Sorry to hear, ariel... Block him every way you can.
I wasn’t sure how to do it and I can’t edit it now. Shoot! My bad!!! Originally Posted by 4ariel
For a brief period of time after you post to a thread, down in the lower right corner of your post, you'll see four (4) buttons... I'm not savvy enough to do a screen shot... There will be a REPLY button, a QUOTE button, a " MULTIPLE-QUOTE button, and an EDIT button.

When you click the EDIT button, your post will appear in an editable window. Make the desired changes, click SAVE, and you are done.

Stay safe, ariel... Huggzzz & lixxx...
Wiz
Duplicate ... oops
Some damaged people here. Everywhere in fact. He's full of shit with the ECCIE boasts. Probably has a 3" cock. Block him and don't respond. Responding is a ribeye at Ruths Chris to trolls.
I would just ignore it. He's trying to get a reaction out of you. The more attention you give him the more you give him want he wants.
In which city is this occurring?
Mods are probably too busy to be concerned with this now anyway
That guy is another example of how our health care system needs to be rebuilt. We have waaaaaaaaaay too many whack jobs running the streets.
That guy is another example of how our health care system needs to be rebuilt. We have waaaaaaaaaay too many whack jobs running the streets. Originally Posted by bigwill832
Worse: We have waaaaaaaaaay too many whack jobs trolling the Internet (especially on Facebook).