Got Milk?

Being that i’m a walking cow now (lactating like crazy), I pose a simple question. Do guys really enjoy women with milk? Does it bother you? or do you simply not care?
The people would love to know lol.
Cherri,

First off, wow! Amazing profile. You are beautiful. I don't think you could do anything that would "bother" someone when you look as stunning as you do. More to the point, I know a lot of guys that are very turned on by lactation. It doesn't really matter to me either way. Not something I am ever ISO but it definitely wouldn't be a deal breaker for someone like you. Best of luck.
I just love a good milk bathing !!
I live to suck on a nice set on tots when there squirting milk.
LOVE IT! I've only had the experience once with a provider and I've been on the look out ever since
I've never tried, but I have to admit if the option were available... I'd have to try it.
Lactating women are hot! It is a blast to be with one!
How I wish you were in my area!!!!!!!!!!!
well the option is definitely available.
just wondering men’s honest opinions on such topic.
I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised how many men would love to spend time with a woman while she's lactating.
Very Hot and Exciting in my book.
Whenever the opportunity presents itself I wholeheartedly try to take advantage.
I think you're going be busy. Lol

Take Care
ha. thanks!
Only if you MOOOOOOOO at the same time. That is so udderly adorable.
Love the taste and mess of a milky lady!
Shame I'm not in Texas for the near future
I love breast milk.
Being that i’m a walking cow now (lactating like crazy), I pose a simple question. Do guys really enjoy women with milk? Does it bother you? or do you simply not care?
The people would love to know lol. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
My profile pic says it all....