POSSIBLE “LE” AT WESTCHASE HOTEL ?

Please message me here for my story
Where is this hotel
Don't worry, D.M. will BBBJ / bareback them all and they will all go away.....
Only bust is this fake alert.
Like I said possible .... that’s why I didn’t post it public bc I was not sure.
After assessing what Sam described happening, it would appear possible that LE were actively monitoring the video feed of the inside of the hotel where she was staying. I've personally seen LE in the hotels within that area. Everyone, simply know your rights and say nothing if you encounter them. If you must say something, never incriminate yourself.

Election season will be here soon and of course that means more of this is on the horizon...
Don't worry, D.M. will BBBJ / bareback them all and they will all go away..... Originally Posted by Anonymous01
And interesting comment who is D.M. move this convo to Houston coed FRAUD ASS FUCKS
Only bust is this fake alert. Originally Posted by xxx2018
Is that a fact that's the only "fake" thing hmm
Only bust is this fake alert. Originally Posted by xxx2018

WW/phone boi is that you?
All 2 of his selves "Sybil" as in ur a BITCH
Notice 2 of his crazy ass's!

Yes yes fuckstick you like to talk to yourself!

**sorry to derail** I'm done and WW/SYBIL don't ever email me again you disgusting animal!
Please message me here for my story Originally Posted by Samantha_Yi
I'm more interested in the story of you not seeing Asian guys, excepting Indians, even as you state bad hygiene is a dislike of yours.
I'm more interested in the story of you not seeing Asian guys, excepting Indians, even as you state bad hygiene is a dislike of yours. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
that is interesting, isn't it?

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=20690

*as of March 8, 2018 there is an upcharge for asian clients please note does not include indians etc."

"Cheap Asian guys...just Asian guys in general"

let's forget the cheap part. sounds a bit judgemental ..

so how much extra would it cost an Asian to see you? as compared to everyone else, that is.
Sammy I’m glad you’re ok
Please message me here for my story Originally Posted by Samantha_Yi
I messaged you the day your posted this
Please check your PM inbox
Thank you
PPOSSIBLE "LE" AT WESTCHASE HOTEL Originally Posted by Samantha_Yi
Saying possible LE in westchase is like saying possible water in the gulf.

Yall need to stay out of westchase, it's super sketchy. This gets brought up over and over. LE patrols all the parking lots and monitors the hotels constantly. They know what's going on there and have known for years. There have been shootings and deaths in those hotels. LE are trying to clean it up as westchase was supposed to be a nice prominent part of that area. Big companies have offices there like Cisco for instance. So today it's the bottom of the barrel for west Houston hotels as far as safety. Outside of meeting a girl that I've seen for years, trust, and know by real life name, I'd never consider meeting in westchase.