Condom broke

Did you continue or did one of you panic? Wondering how others handled it. Just figured it happened so might as well finish.
  • Lia88
  • 08-09-2018, 01:02 AM
Stuff happens. Sex gets rough or might be too small of a size... Just put another one on..if your skilled at what you do the process of putting another one on can still be sexy...
...I keep at least 2/3 at arms reach in case something like that happens so I don't have to get up or rummage getting another....
...easy peasy
Had one break but didn't know until I pulled out after the unload, profider freaked out. She ran to the bathroom.
Happened once , finished, provider run to bathroom , she was fixed so ,( didn't know till after mishap)
Like isnt that what they say about dogs?
Still, "fixed" doesn't prevent her from catching a disease.
If you've used condoms a lot in life, it's happened. They're not guaranteed, unfortunately.
Get another one, get it on, and -- go back to gettin' it on.
Like isnt that what they say about dogs?
Still, "fixed" doesn't prevent her from catching a disease. Originally Posted by KayC_K
Well this is the work you choose and this is the game we choose to play. This could happen to anyone at anytime and no one is trying to make it happen. And you could catch something even when your being safe. So hopefully most on here are getting tested and if they have something, they wont play until its taken care of. Which we know a lot probally dont care.
Same here, minus the running to the bathroom. But she truly freaked.
Yes. It's happened. He was too big. I stopped and put on another one. No biggie.
If you are paying a hooker for sex she doesn't really have the right to whine if the condum breaks and you keep doing her.

It won't be the first or the last time so she should just deal with it instead of screwing up the IOP.
We both figued we would continue bare back.. It was the best fuck I have had.
  • HUMP!
  • 08-10-2018, 04:37 AM
I noticed during doggy it broke. Told her, she moved off half freaked, then she says with emphasis, "Ger-rosse."
Haha, thanks lady. (sarc)
She never had a reason to worry.

Happened to me several times where the condom was too small. Didn't notice until the deed was done. It's a good thing I get checked at the VA on a regular basis. Both girls had extremely tight pussies. At least they felt super tight to me I'm extra thick.
I once seen a condom that someone bought out of one of those novelty machines in the men's bathroom, apparently they didn't want to considered a cheap Charlie so they left it laying on top of the urnal
On the pack it read.
Generic Condom
For
Cheap Fuckers
LMAO
Did you continue or did one of you panic? Wondering how others handled it. Just figured it happened so might as well finish. Originally Posted by tucson
use good lube