Solo Female

So, I have a coworker that doesn't know about my hobby habits, but our friendship has evolved to the point we talk about our sex lives. We haven't done anything (would jump on it in a heartbeat, but the work situation could get bad if we did so I don't see us going there), but she has expressed interest in being with a woman. Not a threesome, but one-on-one with a hot woman that knew what she was doing and could be patient and teach her the ways of that world.

That got me thinking, I know that some (maybe a lot) of the women here see couples, but I wondered if you all ever saw single (solo that is because she is married) women for an encounter. She's not very resourceful, and frankly I have no idea if the bi ladies here would even entertain such an encounter because I never see it discussed, but thought if she ever decided to act on it, I may be able to point her in the right direction. If not given direction, I don't think she would have the nerve to find this in the RW.

So, to the providers here, do you see single women and if so, is this a normal or big part of your provider world?
  • RoxyG
  • 08-12-2018, 09:38 AM
I've seen many women over the years. Some married, some single.
I teach women to squirt and I have seen quite a few solo women over the years to teach the fine art of female ejaculation. Yes it was very fun and as a Bi woman I adore those sessions with women and they have all been very sexy and I would relish more opportunities to spread the good word about squirting.
Sue I could use some tips😀 I'd go solo w/a female as I've recently passed bicurious and have figured out I am in fact Bi.
Some of the absolutely most erotic “reviews” that I’ve read on this site were written by a woman describing her encounter with another woman.
I see solo women and female couples as well.

Great times...!
I have seen single girls and then agian I have seen 3 or more at a time. Although SBC isn't very exciting I Can see for most part every1 believes everything they hear so I am reaching out to nearby cities towns cross roads etc lol