Y’alls spiderhole is such bullshit!

Y’all get to dog out people that can’t defend themselves. Y’all all are fucking bastards and snakes 🐍! Fuck all y’all sorry BITCHes!!
Are you talking about fight club?
Am I?
  • Old-T
  • 08-13-2018, 03:09 PM
Y’all get to dog out people that can’t defend themselves. Y’all all are fucking bastards and snakes 🐍! Fuck all y’all sorry BITCHes!! Originally Posted by SknyDiva
Sadly, that place has been a "super secret kool place" for a long while. Probably as long as ECCIE or ASPD existed. Think of it as the "secret clubhouse" of those who need a safe place from the real world--though of course they would all deny such things. After all, they are the "real" posters, and they just allow the rest of us to visit their world.
Real posters heh.? Super secret? Safe place? Whatever hun. It’s the internet. Nothing is secret here. Y’all delusional if you believe that
🐍
Spiders on icky?
Stir, stir stir
Stir, stir stir Originally Posted by SknyDiva
so why don't you tell us how you know "intel" posted in a members only forum?

inquiring minds want to know!

while having a "mole" in the spiderhole isn't actually a breach of ECCIE rules, sharing ROS comments in public and posting info from the male only and female/provider only forums is.
Kiss 💋 kiss
Stir stir
BTW Your profile picture is offensive to me, you are a racist bastard
BTW Your profile picture is offensive to me, you are a racist bastard Originally Posted by SknyDiva
it's what i want you to think i am .. and i've succeeded.

this is the interwebs after all. we can be whatever we want to be. you can be a provider. it's all good. or an illusion.

i'd explain further but this will be simpler ...

https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1701
OP, thank you very much for your support. If we can be of any more assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know. Have a good day.