When a woman ......

From a man's perspective:

1. When a woman arches her back and sticks her butt out during doggie, she is being submissive. (true or false)

2. When a woman gets in doggie and the moment the p goes into the Vagee, she moves forward and lays flat, stomach down on the bed, then she is being dominating. (true or false)

3. When a woman lays on her back and opens her leg wanting the man to lick and suck her golden spot, and while he is doing it, she opens her legs as wide as possible, the woman is being submissive. (true or false)

4. When a woman lays on her back and the man wants to lick her perineal area, and the woman arches her back and keeps her legs and thighs almost straight up, then the woman is being dominating. (true or false)

5. When a woman begins to swallow a man's member and she continually and vigorously will introduce it in and out of her mouth and throat, and then wants the man to explode in her mouth and then she swallows it, then the woman is being submissive.

6. When a woman takes a man's member into his mouth, she will slightly let it enter and then she stops, starts to talk, then resumes, then stops, then answers her cell phone, then resumes, then stops again to text someone, then resumes, then will tell you, no CIM. then this woman is being dominating.
Interesting
Are you asking women or men?
From a man's perspective:

1. When a woman arches her back and sticks her butt out during doggie, she is being submissive. (true or false)

2. When a woman gets in doggie and the moment the p goes into the Vagee, she moves forward and lays flat, stomach down on the bed, then she is being dominating. (true or false)

3. When a woman lays on her back and opens her leg wanting the man to lick and suck her golden spot, and while he is doing it, she opens her legs as wide as possible, the woman is being submissive. (true or false)

4. When a woman lays on her back and the man wants to lick her perineal area, and the woman arches her back and keeps her legs and thighs almost straight up, then the woman is being dominating. (true or false)

5. When a woman begins to swallow a man's member and she continually and vigorously will introduce it in and out of her mouth and throat, and then wants the man to explode in her mouth and then she swallows it, then the woman is being submissive.

6. When a woman takes a man's member into his mouth, she will slightly let it enter and then she stops, starts to talk, then resumes, then stops, then answers her cell phone, then resumes, then stops again to text someone, then resumes, then will tell you, no CIM. then this woman is being dominating. Originally Posted by zingao
1. true
2. true
3. true
4. true
5. true
6. true
"From a man's perspective"

1 through 5, yes. From my perspective that would be seen as submissive.

#6 - I would not label that as 'dominating' but preoccupied.
"From a man's perspective"

1 through 5, yes. From my perspective that would be seen as submissive.

#6 - I would not label that as 'dominating' but preoccupied. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
I'll split the difference with you.

how about passive-aggressive?