New Omorosa Tape Revealed on MSNBC in One Hour

what will it say?

I will tune in.. I have not made up my mind on her veracity. I wish I knew the "end game", if there is any.. seems like Omorosa is taking a big personal risk with these secret tapings. but she might turn out to be a real game-changer in the Fall Elections.
I love that beautiful black woman
I love that beautiful black woman Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Not only is the gender questionable, but so is the specie.
Ok love
One hour is a long time to wait for a nothing burger. So I hope you stuffed yourself at cracker barrel.
it wasn't the greatest revelation, but the tape is damning, regarding the offer of a $180,000 yearly salary that was basically an offer of hush money.

I thought Omorosa looked poised, self-assured, and in control. the Trump people are scared, and should be. of course Trump supporters will dismiss this tape, as they do all negative Trump speak. rumor is Trump may have Omorosa arrested. that would be the dumbest thing they could do. they have much to hide, that is clear to me.
So.....what exactly is the scandal here? Did Trump really fuck harambe? I must be missing something. This is one helluva nothing burger.
So.....what exactly is the scandal here? Originally Posted by Bill Duwall
Be patient. The original has not been forensically examined yet.
I didn't think Asian people were that stupid
Harambe?

Lovely talk for a change.

I’m getting tired of her bullshit. But not as much as yours “Bill.”
Harambe?

Lovely talk for a change.

I’m getting tired of her bullshit. But not as much as yours “Bill.” Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Speaking of being tired of shit, I'm at a Chase bank on the drag and there's no bathroom for customers here. Do you think I'll be able to make it torchys or will have to shit in the back alley? Looks like plenty of people have shit in the back alley near UT already.
Im sure you’ll add your own brand of soft serve, Hump.
Im sure you’ll add your own brand of soft serve, Hump. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Funny you mentioned that. I'm posting this comment from the shitter at moojo.
omarosa is the quintessential side order of cotton candy trying to act like a $200 wagyu rib eye entree
There is a Pulitzer for someone who finds when Omarosa started lying for attention.