A joke I wrote last night

This joke isn't politically correct. So please don't get your panties in a bunch.

(staff edit; picture removed - racism and the n-word in particular are not permitted on the site; z)
I don't get the joke, but I can readily see it is not PC.. I had to post a disclaimer in a joke I posted today, that was much milder than yours.. people need to relax, it's just humor.
I don't know you. And I stumbled on your post by pure chance. So I assure you that I am not trying to pick a fight. But it's gotta be said....that doesn't make sense on any level. I'm tempted to think "I just don't get it." But nah...I think it just isn't funny. Or astute. Or sophisticated. Or whatever TF you think it is.

So unless that's your point...i.e. I'm just gonna post some stream-of-consciousness drivel and see who bites, and then have my own private laugh about it...you suck at this.

But that's just my opinion.

It was to piss off a south Boston Irish guy from the "hood" of the projects of Boston. Most people got it. A few didn't. Also I was drunk when I wrote it. We had a great brunch the next day and just bullshitted around. Thanks for the feedback.

Does anyone know the Irish potato famine history? Also it should have been "peckerhead 2" cocks".
Lmfao, the friend I'm having breakfast with told me it's a good joke but shook his head telling me I shouldn't have to explain a joke that much for it to be understood. I so love Sunday morning breakfast!
Read like a fox "news" special report headline to me. Some people still take fox serious and don't know it's for entertaining the uninformed lol
this one just zoomed over my head & i'm 6'8"
dont know what the joke was whether it was funny stupid racist or not but dont get why it gets pulled down and this remains up https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2387026
i could care less about black or gay jokes one way or another but it todays climate why is one ok and other not
Read like a fox "news" special report headline to me. Some people still take fox serious and don't know it's for entertaining the uninformed lol Originally Posted by Tsmokies
At least it is not fake news.