Another Great BLACK MAN Dies

Let's pay homage. God speed to this great man. The first Black Secretary General of the UN

I'll eat a banana as a tribute to him.
Lookee here!

I thought Don Rickles was dead.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Just make sure that banana 10 inches long.
What about all the ones that are dying in Chicago right now? Minds are a terrible thing to waste !
What about all the ones that are dying in Chicago right now? Minds are a terrible thing to waste ! Originally Posted by winn dixie
There no minds worth a shit, and no lives that matter in South Chicago. What they need is more abortion clinics.
Let's pay homage. God speed to this great man. The first Black Secretary General of the UN

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

theres nothing great about this guy. he was corrupt.
theres nothing great about this guy. he was corrupt. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

In order to establish your credibility I will answer a comment with a question....Was he more corrupt than Donald Trump?
Lazily posting a YouTube attachment is not paying homage to him or anyone else, sis.

Write up....in your own words; no plagiarizing please ...all the reasons (you deem) this man was great as you state. Other than the "first black to blah, blah, blah" (big whoop...let's throw a tickertape parade) I've not the foggiest why you'd claim he's great.

After all....Barry was this nation's first black potus and we sure know how great he turned out (SNICK)….
Careful now Becot....you're teetering on points....
In order to establish your credibility I will answer a comment with a question....Was he more corrupt than Donald Trump? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

in a word, YES!
Careful now Becot....you're teetering on points.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Congratulations on your self-promotion to the site staff. I'm sure the announcement will be posted any minute now. We'll look forward to your fair and balanced moderation as you take on this very serious responsibility.

Pretty great.
Not sure if he meant teetering on his arguing points or eccie points... if the former, you would think someone of sissy's self-proclaimed intelligence would be able to tell us exactly which of CB's arguments are "teetering" and why?
Sissy?