Houston: Home Sweet Home

I forgot to mention a while back that I moved back to Houston. I was in Beaumont working with reptiles which was a lot of fun, but all must come to an end.
Welcome home!
Welcome back home muah!
I forgot to mention a while back that I moved back to Houston. I was in Beaumont working with reptiles which was a lot of fun, but all must come to an end. Originally Posted by sexy.princess
Welcome Back Darlin'
Thank you all!
Welcome back sexy lady ��
Welcome ��
Welcome back. I bet that was a great experience!

If I won the lottery I would go back to school for marine biology & then work with dolphins, or work @ an aquarium, or volunteer with a rescue organization.
That would be so cool @Brooke

I may be going back to school to get my masters in science education. Currently a biologist rn. My favorite category is amphibians and reptiles!
Welcome back! I'm sure there are quite a few "Anacondas" waiting to be "Drained" here in Houston...

Happy Hobbying!
Amphibian anecdote for further study:
One day a Princess was walking in her private garden when she spotted a large frog sitting by the side of the pond, staring at her intensely. Having heard all the magical fairy stories, she approached the frog and asked: "Oh magical frog! Is it true that you will turn into a handsome prince if I kiss you?"

The frog spits a sodden cigar-tip out of the side of his mouth and says, in a thick New York accent: "Nah, that's my cousin Johnny who's into the kissing. Me you gotta blow."