Last Night I had a guy ...

Wanting to schedule that then said this via text..
" I HAVE HERPES I HOPE THAT DOES NOT MATTER?

😳...
I DECLUNED THE VISIT.

Just a friendly reminder to stay safe with semen?

Condoms are your friend..be safe when playing dirty please
I erased the guys number out of respect..but this is just something that has me a bit freaked out ?
I've never had a guy mention this.
& appreciate his honesty but omg ugh
I'm so 🙏grateful to be disease free & owe it to luck lol & SKYN Elite condoms..I'm trying to add attachment of text message for show & tell here?
Ugh everything I try and load attachments no luck..strange
Wanting to schedule that then said this via text..
" I HAVE HERPES I HOPE THAT DOES NOT MATTER?

😳...
I DECLUNED THE VISIT.

Just a friendly reminder to stay safe with semen?

Condoms are your friend..be safe when playing dirty please Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
And by saying"stay safe with semen"

How does snowballing fit in?

I don't think it counts

It was snowing earlier today
This cracked me up, VENUSNOVA!
Lmao
I think he was messing with you.
It seems like you sent him a pic, he saw it and then said that as a bail out.
Yes my pictures make every guy want to schedule..please ..dude you've never even met me or experienced my record breaking 20 second bbjs.
I've never had a guy warn me about having STDS and ask if that's okay that's why I posted this Nasscobar
20 second BBBJ? as in you can make a guy cum in 20 seconds? No woman on this earth could make me cum in 20 seconds. Hell, no woman could make me nut in 20 min from a BBBJ
Good thing you decluned.
Yes my pictures make every guy want to schedule..please ..dude you've never even met me or experienced my record breaking 20 second bbjs. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Not every guy .. .

And I call bullshit on that 20 second thang.....
Ask spacey69 he was done in 20 seconds yesterday I'm seeing him later tonight geez..it's possible
Ask spacey69 he was done in 20 seconds yesterday Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

• BLM69
  • 05-17-2022, 10:27 PM
My BS meter is on high alert anytime the OP speaks, you posted the thread at 4:36 telling us about the texts, your screenshot shows the fake text came in 10mins later?Please explain that one......