Interested in AMP

Long time lurker but not new to the hobby. But have never tried an AMP, been nervous to venture in as i dont know the prodocals and want to make sure im safe. Can someone with experince shoot me a PM with some helpful advice? Thanks in advance.
Not an encounter- moved
what is a prodocal ? Is this something new?
  • mb75
  • 05-17-2022, 09:29 PM
A periodical, prodigal “protocol” - sometimes even radical
You should have seen me trying to spell Etiquette lol
Well then, to keep it simple, you should check out GGT and enjoy your rite of passage. I hear the holiday ham was exceptional this year.
  • Pyle1
  • 05-18-2022, 01:20 PM
Not an encounter- moved Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
UC, this thread is about AMP prodocals, try to stay on topic.
Geeze Pyle,
Prodocals can't fit through an Amp door, so, of course I moved it.

For the op, pick an amp that's been reviewed several times, go in and start flirting. Even if the mamasan is older, she'll know what to do.
Long time lurker but not new to the hobby. But have never tried an AMP, been nervous to venture in as i dont know the prodocals and want to make sure im safe. Can someone with experince shoot me a PM with some helpful advice? Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by Kris0317
Which part of town and level of service u seeking?
Someone hot sexy beautiful and less than an hour’s drive. And less than Benjamin Jackson. Wait. That’s my alter ego....
Which part of town and level of service u seeking? Originally Posted by arañanegra
What does the L1, L2, and L3 mean?
What does the L1, L2, and L3 mean? Originally Posted by Fizley

You've been on this board for 9+ years and close to 2k posts and you ask that question?? Seriously??
You've been on this board for 9+ years and close to 2k posts and you ask that question?? Seriously?? Originally Posted by O'Mike
You got played. LOL
....errr... thats my j.o.b ...
smh, can't keep up with who's who these days....................

(not that I give a fuck.)