URL / Website: -
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: DNT
Activities: Bbbj, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Gorgeous face, slim waist, natural body, b cups and handful of ass. The perfect package if you will
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review and the pics aJD, she looks tasty.
Bbbj? I used to be on her snap ,seems kinda ghetto. She used to be all.covrred from what I read. Didn't know she was still around
She’s all CBJ and even if she was BBBJ I would never pay her for service. I paid for her Dropbox years ago.
That doesn’t look like b’s to me
She’s all CBJ and even if she was BBBJ I would never pay her for service. I paid for her Dropbox years ago. Originally Posted by abarcelona91

Bbbj? I used to be on her snap ,seems kinda ghetto. She used to be all.covrred from what I read. Didn't know she was still around Originally Posted by mrplink
Lol yea bbbj. I played around with her in text and told her I’ll come down right now if it’s included. Got responded a “sure” and went on my way lol

She ain’t that ghetto tbh
  • jan-w
  • 11-04-2023, 12:29 PM
I'm thinking times are tight and lots of gals will be dropping restrictions and offering deals. Tay is hot. I used to have her OF and bought some goodies from her.
I'm thinking times are tight and lots of gals will be dropping restrictions and offering deals. Tay is hot. I used to have her OF and bought some goodies from her. Originally Posted by jan-w
Forsure! Hence why I said I was playing with her in text, if she’s normally 500 and has to come down to 200, figured I could get more which I did with bbbj
I found her profile on LC last week on Sunday and added her to my list because I was curious. There are few things that are preventing me from adding her to the top of my list. One comment said she is not GFE, multiple comments talk about her doing "prepaid" or whatever, and she also looks expensive.

https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...llas/159031031
Wonder what club she dances at. Would like to talk to her in the club and then if she is cool schedule an appointment with her. Looks hot.
Another great review John, thanks for the talent recommendation.
Great to see reviews of decent white providers these days!
Nice review JD. I have never seen her. Now I have to put her into my tdl.