Ruby raww - wanted by multiple agencies for theft

Which one of yall she commit major theft from? I just saw a fb post Kevin Steele made 2 days about wanted for major theft in bmt and auto theft in lc!
  • Magik
  • 01-21-2024, 07:23 AM
The wanted poster appears to be from Klein Investigations and Consulting, a PI in Nederland. His Facebook post states that she is wanted for Felony Theft x4 counts in Texas and Felony Auto Theft in Louisiana. She has been convicted 4 times for assault on a police officer. She is a convicted felon and possibly armed.

I've never seen her personally since I dispute the weight listed on the wanted poster. She looks pretty flabby downstairs to me. I've tried, but I just can't get into banging fat chicks.
Must not be much of a PI if they can’t find her with her posting adds all over STG’s & EA. Seems like it would be pretty easy to catch up to her.
That’s exactly what I was thinking HA - hell, just pretend to be a potential client, set up a meet - as long as she shows up, done. She’s actively posting on LC again with a new number.
Is the no gag reflex true? Anyone, wouldn’t mind testing it before she goes down no pun intended. 9 outta 10 it’s not true
The wanted poster appears to be from Klein Investigations and Consulting, a PI in Nederland. His Facebook post states that she is wanted for Felony Theft x4 counts in Texas and Felony Auto Theft in Louisiana. She has been convicted 4 times for assault on a police officer. She is a convicted felon and possibly armed.

I've never seen her personally since I dispute the weight listed on the wanted poster. She looks pretty flabby downstairs to me. I've tried, but I just can't get into banging fat chicks. Originally Posted by Magik
I did a review on her but my time wasn't good. I don't like giving a no but had to after my experience
Lol y'all have no life. The stuff that dumbass is posting everywhere is total bullshit, and if it had any truth at all to it the police would have been to my house And arrested me by now since Mr Klein knows exactly where I live. The only truth to anything on those dumb Ass flyers is that im a convicted felon which has nothing to do with anything. I haven't even been to lake Charles in 7 years except to drive thru it . How about asking questions or doing a little research before trying to ruin someone's reputation. And for the record Im not even close to being considered a "fat chick" and I don't have a gag reflex but if I did I doubt you'd have enough for me to choke on