Creampies Anyone?

Just throwing this out there, not sure how everyone feels about this. It has sort of come up in cuckold kind of conversations, but are there any providers that (by way of their significant other or fuck buddy) would be into a cuck scene with a cream pie clean up./out? I'm not always into it but sometimes it would damn sure hit the spot!
Thanks everyone, Another Realm is a daily visit for me and some of my favorite people.
Sure. But not in P4P.

There really are some things that must be reserved for real, authentic intimacy, as opposed to the kind of intimacy that is bought, sold, borrowed, or bartered.

No judgement; just my opinion.
Actually, yes, this does happen in P4P and it's hot!
Yup. And IMHO, it is decidedly NOT hot. Your name & your reviews speak for themselves.

No judgement.

No death wish either.
Thanks, really a question to providers I guess. I would love a private message if there are any good suggestions.
Thanks again
OK I had to do a little research... when you think how pathetic my life is you will understand why... no man to wake up to, no slave to clean my home or toilet... and having a birthday Sunday... OMG!! Do you remember the days when you could have dirty hot sex without a condom? and there was something to cleanup? I do miss those days but since they are gone I can fantasize...

Any regular fantasys knows that Cuckolds run the gamet for participation. Some of you don’t even want to be in the room… just knowing what your partner did puts you into ecstasy. And others love the prep (cocksucking) and all the rest.
However… there are very few that don’t enjoy creampie cuckold clean up.
Even if you aren’t around for the sex, your partner will come home full of cum. His cum. Many of you enjoy fucking that warm pussy right after the deed is done, but even if it has been a while – think about how good it tastes when you lick her down.
There are two major scenarios for creampie cuckold clean up:
You are well aware that your partner is fucking some hot bull. Either because you are there or because she has told you what she is doing. Afterwards you go to town licking and playing with her pussy. Spreading that dirty creampie all over your face and licking her clean.
Or… you have no idea. And this is a very common fantasy to play out. She comes home and rushes to change her underwear or you just start some heavy petting and once you get down between her wet pink lips you taste it. The taste of somebody else. For a cuck – this is going to drive you wild!
I think creampie cuckold clean up is almost necessary. Unless your partner is geographically too far away, try to incorporate this into your fantasy. And for those of you that do sessions in real time and use a condom, still use the fantasy of creampie cuckold clean up with your words. Talk about it ahead of time and just make a point to talk about how good his cum tastes inside her. It will make you both stay heated!
Kisses, wish it was me Annie but I stole this whole story....
  • Tulsa
  • 09-24-2011, 09:45 AM
OK I had to do a little research... when you think how pathetic my life is you will understand why... no man to wake up to, no slave to clean my home or toilet... and having a birthday Sunday... OMG!! Do you remember the days when you could have dirty hot sex without a condom? and there was something to cleanup? I do miss those days but since they are gone I can fantasize...

Any regular fantasys knows that Cuckolds run the gamet for participation. Some of you don’t even want to be in the room… just knowing what your partner did puts you into ecstasy. And others love the prep (cocksucking) and all the rest.
However… there are very few that don’t enjoy creampie cuckold clean up.
Even if you aren’t around for the sex, your partner will come home full of cum. His cum. Many of you enjoy fucking that warm pussy right after the deed is done, but even if it has been a while – think about how good it tastes when you lick her down.
There are two major scenarios for creampie cuckold clean up:
You are well aware that your partner is fucking some hot bull. Either because you are there or because she has told you what she is doing. Afterwards you go to town licking and playing with her pussy. Spreading that dirty creampie all over your face and licking her clean.
Or… you have no idea. And this is a very common fantasy to play out. She comes home and rushes to change her underwear or you just start some heavy petting and once you get down between her wet pink lips you taste it. The taste of somebody else. For a cuck – this is going to drive you wild!
I think creampie cuckold clean up is almost necessary. Unless your partner is geographically too far away, try to incorporate this into your fantasy. And for those of you that do sessions in real time and use a condom, still use the fantasy of creampie cuckold clean up with your words. Talk about it ahead of time and just make a point to talk about how good his cum tastes inside her. It will make you both stay heated!
Kisses, wish it was me Annie but I stole this whole story....
Originally Posted by SensualRedHead
Awesome post regarding the fantasy, a must read!
Has anyone here experienced an anal creampie?
Has anyone here experienced an anal creampie? .....

Referred to as Felching...
Has anyone here experienced an anal creampie? Originally Posted by shawn69
Yes. But never in a pay-for-play setting. Is there more to your question than a yes or no?

I think all the aspects that make anal "taboo" are relevant & maybe even magnified with the addition of climaxing in that oriface. It certainly has D/s overtones no matter how pleasurable it may be for the bottom (pun intended.)
Another incredibly hot, arousing thread. I've enjoyed with SO's but in the out and about world, I think I"ll have to keep it in the realm of things to chat, tease and taunt about....the whole aforementioned death wish thing comes into play. However as a word freak....I now go forth with a new word...felching! Most intriguing. Todd Felching may be a new nom de plume.
I have done Felching with a super hot friend, LOVED IT!
I was curious since I have seen this to be more frequent in videos... who know what the next in thing will be!
i luv creampies and would luv to hear from those who make this reality.
Done it in the swinger life, I was a baker (served them) not a taker.