Double Pen What's your experience or ideas?

Have you participated? Wanted to try it? Know you will do it?
I'd love to try it! But it would have to be with another guy that was a complete stranger to me.
Interesting topic.
Done it a few times with a swinging couple in the past. She never liked anal and wanted both in the same hole. I had no problem with it and neither did her husband. There was nothing "gay" about it. We weren't there to do anything but enjoy her. It actually felt really good with her clamping around 3 sides...

Guess it takes people really comfortable with themselves to do it.
Done it a few times. Can be enjoyable but can also be awkward in the positioning side of things.Guy coming in from behind, say kneeling, sometimes has to get the angles right for it all to work. I have tried it from both ends. Swords crossing is not an issue for me since everyone there is (or should be) open minded.

The sensation of the movement between the two guys can be erotic as it is not something you might regularly experience with single penetration sex. Well worth trying if you have a woman who enjoys the feeling.
Haven't tried it, would like to... although in my fantasy, the woman's front side gets penetrated by another girl with a strap-on, while I take the backside!