ATM

I would like to know the ladies thoughts on ATM. Are there any ladies that do it? If so do you do it in the hobby life or do you only do it in the civie life?
PTM is more common and way hotter I think. ATM is strictly in the heat of the moment during civie play.
I think ATM is more civi like too.... however in the hobby its happened to. The chick has be down with sucking it once the rubber comes off
PTM is hotter... I agree.
PTM is HOT. ATM is Shitty.
PTM is usually wetter and juicier....I think ATM is a spur of the moment let's really be nasty thing.
I have to say, if the proper preparations have been made this isn't near as gross as it may seem. Truly intimate and truly intense, but doesn't HAVE to be shitty . : )
I have to say, if the proper preparations have been made this isn't near as gross as it may seem. Truly intimate and truly intense, but doesn't HAVE to be shitty . : ) Originally Posted by X-rated
I love the taste of me! I dont do anal...I dont want to polish the gross off of a turd to stick it in my mouth.. do you speak from experience?
Nice Red! Do you share the taste of you? lol
(Red) Yes i do. It is possible to get real clean. Enema? We may have a new thread idea here...