bizarre sexual fetishes

Um, yeah... not so much for me!

Though in that first link it talks about fetishists often requiring psychological help because of their fetishes. I'm not really sure I agree with that. Just because you are turned on differently than others doesn't mean you need 'help'. I'd say only if you were hurting someone else - nonconsensually of course! - or if your fetish was crippling your lifestyle AND you wanted to change... then sure.

Which of those fetishes are your's Dallas?
lol--I thought some were too out there

but my theory is..."each to his own"....or "whatever makes ya happy"!!!!

I kinda do like the furry thing though! meowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
lol--I thought some were too out there

but my theory is..."each to his own"....or "whatever makes ya happy"!!!!

I kinda do like the furry thing though! meowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Furry? Did your razor break again???

LOL--that is the only drawback...I like to try and stay clean shaven....

I just like the thought of being a sultry & sleek black kitty cat....guess that is not really a furry huh?? lol
It never ceases to fascinate me what people use or need to have to get off. My fave was a guy who could only orgasm by defecating on a balloon and while doing it doggy style he would pop the balloon by squeezing it between himself and his partner. And apparently pop himself in the process.

I've certainly thought about several of those listed, and tried at least one of them. It's fun to me to explore and look inside myself and say "Hey, could I get off on that?" Usually the answer is no, but sometimes I surprise myself.
I didn't follow the links. I think what I really need is for Dallas to tie me down, sit on my face and read them to me! lol