Hummus--the only real choice

All natural, good for you and your soul,
tasty, and goes with amost anything.
Forget all those nasty stories you've
heard. Hummus that way your
forefathers had it. 9 out of 10 Jewish
Lawyers can't be wrong.

Even FuckZup approves of what Hummus can do for you.
It is made out of chick peas, correct? No yeast?
As opposed to MAN NUTS! Which I believe is your preference, faggot!

(Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.)

BTW -- I am willing to bet that JL's forefathers didn't eat Hummus. Neither did mine, you ignorant redneck slob.

I can't help but notice that these threads are far more interesting than all the other bullshit sky is falling Benghazi-IRS-Obama threads that get posted day in and day out.

Maybe there's something to be learned here.
It is made out of chick peas, correct? No yeast? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Cranberry juice will take care of that.
Nice ... I like hummus. But of course, it's a Middle Eastern dish and Im of Eastern European descent. So it was an acquired taste.
The Barista of Highland Park thinks we're talking about Hummm-Ass.
He's a fraud.

Just another refugee who talks a bigger game than he plays... Unless that game includes calling someone a faggot!
Have we found out yet whether or not he's renting a garage apartment or converted servants' quarters in HP? Will they let one sleep in their car in HP?
Have we found out yet whether or not he's renting a garage apartment or converted servants' quarters in HP? Will they let one sleep in their car in HP? Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
I'll bet you wear clothes I've donated to the soup kitchen...
It is made out of chick peas, correct? No yeast? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yes on the chick peas. I'm pretty sure there's no yeast in it, but can't guarantee that. As far as I know, it's typically just ground up chick peas with olive oil, paprika, and other spices.

Some tasty ass shit though!
I'll bet you wear clothes I've donated to the soup kitchen... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Could be if the clothes you stole didn't fit you. There's probably not a lot of 48W 22L pants in stores, so chances are you had to dump the fruits of your latest heist. The least you could have done was remove the tags, you lazy bastard.
Could be if the clothes you stole didn't fit you. There's probably not a lot of 48W 22L pants in stores, so chances are you had to dump the fruits of your latest heist. The least you could have done was remove the tags, you lazy bastard. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Damn you are a fat fagotty mo fo - 48 inch waist?
Get's some exercise, fatso.