What's better than 1 cock?

wish u were in NY!
  • Zena
  • 04-18-2017, 05:51 AM
Why thank you MadD! I wish I was in NY too! I've never been there ! Not sure how a bbw.... blonde and slightly older would- do there !
BBWs like you do good in Atlanta! With our roads all messed up lately, stress relief is needed!

Why thank you MadD! I wish I was in NY too! I've never been there ! Not sure how a bbw.... blonde and slightly older would- do there ! Originally Posted by Zena
  • Zena
  • 04-18-2017, 06:31 AM
Thank you Falcon58!
Hmmmmmmm....interesting !
(As.. I look at a map!).
  • Zena
  • 04-18-2017, 07:02 AM
I love all you guys!!! ALL YOU GUYS ! OH I WANT SO MANY COCKS. 1 COCK, 2 COCKS, 3 COCKS, 4, OH I LIVE IN THE WRONG CITY!!! I NEED TO LIVE IN Y O U R~ CITY ! FOR 4 COCKS AND MORE! ( SEE I'M NOT A GOOD DR. SEUSS! LET ME STICK- TO WHAT I'M GOOD AT!) sighh.
i think you would do just fine!
  • Zena
  • 04-23-2017, 10:27 AM
Thank you. Yes. Some guys want 25 year old spinners and yeah that's great ! They are hot! But. BUT, some men crave- a woman over 38...40ish...or so...who's killer in the bedroom and NOT checking her phone! ( & has plenty of curves, too ) wooooooooo-wooooooooooo!.. ( loving- life! )
Thank you. But. BUT, some men crave- a woman over 38...40ish...or so...who's killer in the bedroom and NOT checking her phone! ( & has plenty of curves, too ) wooooooooo-wooooooooooo!.. ( loving- life! ) Originally Posted by Zena
I could not have said it better!!!
Well this thread sure made me horny!