When Your Favorite Actor Does A Gay Scene

It used to irk me but I've learned to really appreciate the acting. Will actually consulted with Denzel before he did this movie and Denzel encouraged him to commit to it if he was gonna do it. Some beautiful acting. Will should have won an Oscar for this.

one thing I would like to know if it's true? That to impress rich white people you buy them a pot of Jam.
So shit stain, are you wanting to get into acting?? For example do a remake of Broke Back Mountain?? Or is Deliverance more your style?? You know, squeal like a pig! allah Ned Beatty

Mic. Drop.............
He likes hillbillies....he would fit in the best with Deliverance
He likes hillbillies....he would fit in the best with Deliverance Originally Posted by tbone2u
Good one!! suuuueeeee............ hahahahaha
So he has a fascination with Michael Jackson and with Will Smith doing gay scenes. That says a lot.
yawn...
He likes hillbillies....he would fit in the best with Deliverance Originally Posted by tbone2u
Wanted this one to resonate a little more...........
I wonder if he would squeal like a pig....na...he would enjoy it.

So Will is your fav?
I wonder if he would squeal like a pig....na...he would enjoy it. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Haha you know you outed yourself as bi-sexual in my other thread and now you're adding fuel to fire by self projecting what actually happened to you during your dive into the gay lifestyle ..yes I am psycho-analyzing you. When Vita man called you out for not writing reviews it became clear you are bi based on your subsequent meltdown... now your up early this AM having wonderment fantasies about SC...you are such a clown....thanks for the laughs dude.
meltdown? funny
You both are the same at starting dip shit threads
Yours are always political, racist or gay and vitaman....he's just plain ass stupid
Other than that...you are both the same.
He isn't any good at psycho-ANALyzing a turd, let alone anyone on here.... lets get that straight.

Otherwise, OP, when your favorite actor does a gay scene means YOU ARE GAY !