ISO DDFK GFE for Sep 22/23 outcall

Hello gents (and ladies). I'll be in town next week. If I met someone who could make me spill from a non-stop can't-get-enough-DDFK GFE I think I'd have to call my bankruptcy lawyer . Any suggestions (or volunteers)?

More mature is preferred but not required - it takes years to learn how to kiss properly, but I'm willing to be proven wrong <g>. Non-smoker or make sure there's no trace. GND not glammed, please.

I'll be at the end of E. Wacker.

A bit about me: Male (Do'h!), 60, I guess you'd say 'Silver Fox'. Caucasian, HWP once I lose the 'COVID 19' around the midsection ;+) DDF, non-smoker. Italian, not George Clooney but not Danny Devito either. Neatly trimmed mustache and chin beard. Pretty mainstream and vanilla, no swinging from the chandeliers or anything but I do have... umm... an appetite. Uber-polite, you'll get a "Thank you" out of me... maybe twice. Oh, and hopeless besorexic, bonus points if you know what that means <g>. If you have access to ourhome2.net or tnaboard.com you can see my Profile.

Looking forward to making a new (and perhaps regular if my project gets off the ground) friend.
Maybe I should have said "Recommendations Wanted" instead of ISO?
Good Luck With that request.
Thanks Eva (if that was not sarcasm<g>)!

Good Luck With that request. Originally Posted by vidagalore