State: Iowa
Address: None
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: I wish
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long red hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I've seen Kelsey in the past before she moved to Michigan and had a good time. Because of that I felt comfortable enough to prepay when she posted that she would be coming to dsm. She canceled her trip and has been ghosting me all day. Obvs she kept the $$ too. Don't see her and ESPECIALLY DONT PRE PAY!!
Recommendation: No
This doesn't sound like her at all. She has a tryst profile and they don't tend to tolerate hosting providors that pull this kind of stuff. I would reach out to her again and ask again. If she continues ghosting I would report her to tryst.
she has been around a long time. I might reach out to her via another site or contact to verify who you sent money to was her. Could be you got scammed by someone you thought was her?
This is why ill never pre pay or pay a deposit even if they are well known. I've never had a good experience ever paying a deposit or prepay. Your just asking to get ripped off
Keep us updated on this one. I’ve been thinking about booking her next time she’s in town based on previous reviews. I suspect and hope she sends you a refund.
  • jan-w
  • 02-15-2024, 12:44 PM
I saw her a long time ago when she was still new and affordable. Was a "meh" session. Didn't know she moved to Michigan. Her website lists her as being in Cedar Rapids now. I know in the past she had a bit of a reputation for the occasional rip-off. Will be interesting to see how this shakes out.
Yeah, she is posted in CR now. I’m betting she just hopes you’ll forget about it. This hobby is full of rip offs. Just plan on getting screwed more ways than one. Trust absolutely no one. Even if you’ve seen them dozens of times. Speaking from my latest rip off experience. She’s utr so I won’t report.
She returned the money. Seems like she is going through some family health issues. Hoping the administration can delete this review as it now seems disingenuous.
She returned the money. Seems like she is going through some family health issues. Hoping the administration can delete this review as it now seems disingenuous. Originally Posted by LuisTeeth
Kudos on coming back and updating this. I have seen Kelsey a handful of times, and this seems very out of character for her. It would have shocked me if she refused to make it right. She is one of the ones that typically represents the best side of this industry. Hope you are able to connect with her in the future for a proper visit.
Closing thread.
Board guideline 21 prevents any other action