Alleged 50 million

This election won’t be determined by who has the most money. It’s peoples lighter pocketbooks and unfettered illegal immigration vs Jan 6 scare tactics. We shall find out in a few months.
One item of note.
Biden had to have every Pop Star, Hollywood Celebrity, and every left leaning billionaire in the Country show up for his fund raiser, ……….Trump had Trump. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Uhmmm?
Trump had right leaning billionaires and entertainers.
I question the alleged amount
And where these funds originally came from
Trumpf is highly compromised
He is still BIGLY behind in fundraising Salty. And he’s never going to raise enough money to convert a single voter who already isn’t a MAGA cultist. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He doesn’t need money to convert voters, they’ll convert themselves due to their own lack of it. Polls clearly show Trump as being far more trusted on the top issues.

Trump had right leaning billionaires and entertainers.
I question the alleged amount
And where these funds originally came from
Trumpf is highly compromised
Trumps event was all political speakers, not entertainers. Do you have anything to back up the assertion that Trump’s donations are somehow illegitimate? There are no links or references posted so it appears to be purely speculative, and, frankly, not something to be taken seriously.
First of all, that wasn't me. Second of all, what do you have to back up the claim that he raised $50 million?

Trump's word? His social media announcements?

The man only lies when his lips are moving.
Middlemen are funneling Russia and others money to trumpf campaign. Been done before.
So, as expected, you do not.
So, as expected, you do not. Originally Posted by CreatedInSpace
Verification of amount and from who is lacking as well.
Trumpf is a proven liar. 50.5 million is a joke
Your intuition is meaningless and totally unsupported, nothing more than sour grapes.
Verification of amount and from who is lacking as well.
Trumpf is a proven liar. 50.5 million is a joke Originally Posted by winn dixie
So no one can confirm that trumpf allegedly received 50.5 million ?
The gathering was for the elite. The ones trumpf reduced taxes for.
Is there any verification to the actual amount raised?
Middlemen are funneling Russia and others money to trumpf campaign. Been done before. Originally Posted by winn dixie
RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA!!!
RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA!!! Originally Posted by Jackie S
I’m not claiming that Russian intelligence is funneling money to the Trump campaign but their propaganda is certainly influencing some members of congress and large swaths of the GOP.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...sia-propaganda

Mike Turner, the chairperson of the US House intelligence committee, says some of his fellow Republicans are “absolutely” repeating Russian propaganda on the chamber floor, echoing a similar claim made recently by another rightwing American lawmaker.

“It is absolutely true we see, directly coming from Russia, attempts to mask communications that are anti-Ukraine and pro-Russia messages, some of which we even hear being uttered on the House floor,” the Ohio congressman told CNN’s State of the Union show.

His comments Sunday came days after Michael McCaul, chairman of the House foreign affairs committee, told Puck News that misinformation in favor of Russian interests had found a foothold among his fellow Republicans.

“Russian propaganda has made its way into the United States, unfortunately, and it’s infected a good chunk of my party’s base,” McCaul said to Puck.
One item of note.
Biden had to have every Pop Star, Hollywood Celebrity, and every left leaning billionaire in the Country show up for his fund raiser, ……….Trump had Trump. Originally Posted by Jackie S
... And surely netted OVER $50 Million...

There's even talk of a second one of these in July!

#### Salty
Do you realize how silly you sound, mate?

Celebrating fundraising? Throwing a beach party every day the courts don’t throw Trump or his cronies in jail?

Do you know how much air time 50 mill will buy you in suburban America? Does it buy enough to overcome the bad image, civil judgments, criminal charges and general assholiness?

He’ll be heavily outspent in areas in which he needs to win, so he’ll hve to ramp up the assholiness. And that will backfire bigly. But without the budget, it’s his only hope.
I don't know whether or not Trump actually raised as much as claimed. That old fat baby is so full of shit that it is damn near impossible to know when he is telling the truth. What I do know is that if he did, that money was not from his MAGA cult members and were from filthy rich people who want to add to their extreme wealth with Trump's assistance.

Those folks in attendance don't give a fuck about that MAGA bullshit corny ass slogan because they are too smart for that. They only donate to the candidate who helps them obtain more wealth that they don't even need. And that is certainly not Joe Biden.

Do you realize how silly you sound, mate? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Blimey! Never forget your audience in here, mate.
RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA!!! Originally Posted by Jackie S