Alleged 50 million

... Hee Hee!... ... The "Disbelief" has set in.

... "Trump didn't really raise $50 million!" ... "He must be lying!"
... "Who can verify it?!!" ... ...

... No worrys there, mates... You KNOW the Truth...

#### Salty
...“It is absolutely true we see, directly coming from Russia, attempts to mask communications that are anti-Ukraine and pro-Russia messages, some of which we even hear being uttered on the House floor,” the Ohio congressman told CNN’s State of the Union show.... Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Hold on a momento. So your saying that the mental diarrhea coming from Turner is claiming that RUSSIA is suppressing (masking) anti-Ukraine and pro-Russia messages. So who's side are they on in the war? Or is it bassakwards day today? So how do those Waskally-Wuskies convert 'Ukraine sucks' into 'I Ukraine'?
... Hee Hee!... ... The "Disbelief" has set in.

... "Trump didn't really raise $50 million!" ... "He must be lying!"
... "Who can verify it?!!" ... ...

... No worrys there, mates... You KNOW the Truth...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
ANd how much of that $50 million will go towards Trump's campaign and how much of it will go towards paying his legal bills? Biden raised $90 million in March and supposedly still has a large money lead over Trump.

Oh, and in the latest Ipsos poll, Biden is +4 nationally, an increase of 3 points over the previous Ipsos poll.
Verification of amount and from who is lacking as well.
Trumpf is a proven liar. 50.5 million is a joke Originally Posted by winn dixie
I heard a guy named John Baron called in to say it was a "Yuge" night and lots of money. Further another attendee- John Miller called the event 'the pride of Mar-A-Lago ' and that everyone was digging deep in their pocket to donate too! (Actually to tip Melania for a special show she put on in the old storage bathroom. Imagine ping pong ball shooting ... BUT in a classy way -25k per ball)
Altfact universe. There is an obvious connection to Russia. Denying it is the act of a fools fool. Claims and no evidence. Do you know how lame that looks to anyone who has to critical thinking brain cells in their head?
Hold on a momento. So your saying that the mental diarrhea coming from Turner is claiming that RUSSIA is suppressing (masking) anti-Ukraine and pro-Russia messages. So who's side are they on in the war? Or is it bassakwards day today? So how do those Waskally-Wuskies convert 'Ukraine sucks' into 'I Ukraine'? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
No. He simply saying it’s not a coincidence that many GOP members are reciting Russian PSY op talking points. Please engage from the position of an honest broker.
(Actually to tip Melania for a special show she put on in the old storage bathroom. Imagine ping pong ball shooting ... BUT in a classy way -25k per ball) Originally Posted by eyecu2
... Crikey! ... Just think IF Bill Clinton woulda thought
of having Hillary doing that - they woulda went BROKE!

... No need to hide from the FACTS there, mates.
The OVER $50 Million haul is REAL...

All those Donations - For Truth, Justice and the American way!

#### Salty