email notifications

I have always gotten email notification when I have a PM, I have checked that I didnt some how change the settings but as of 2 nites ago I am not receiving those notifications. They arent going to a spam box or junk mail and I have checked my settings here and nothing has changed. Help please.
Same here! Glad I'm not the only one.
It is not just PM notifications. I am also not getting updates on subscribed threads or forums. THus I think the problem relates to all email notifcations.
Same here
glad to know I'm not the only one
Do we need to fix something to start back receiving notifications.
Still the same ole same ole, and those CURSED POP UPS for that hook up site...GEEZUS!

The last notification email I received was on 2/10/16, I received 10 more PM's since that date and the only way I found them was by logging in several times a day. OY!
+1
ha ha funny, now I'm getting notification of PM's from August and Sept of LAST YEAR, LOL
I haven't been getting the emails for subscribe threads for two days also, but now I'm getting email from last September and October. Somethings definitely messed up with the email notifications.

Anyone have any information?
Just started getting my email notifications! Yay!
Yippie, getting emails again. Thank you!
Its good to see some folks are getting their lost messages. Still nothing over here though.
Its good to see some folks are getting their lost messages. Still nothing over here though. Originally Posted by Nicolet
I received a PM just the other day! Tell you what? Why don't you lovely ladies send me a PM (include a nice sexy picture so I know it's you��) and I'll respond. Just maybe you aren't getting a response? So, lets just test the system. I'm game!
Yeah, I just noticed I received about 7 PM notifications this afternoon but there are no new messages in my inbox. So I'm not sure if those are NEW PMs that are supposed to be in my inbox or notifications for old ones. Since there are no PMs in my box, I can't tell for sure. Hope whatever's screwed up will be fixed soon.