politics of the PGA tour

Phil starting talking up a new Saudi backed tour. He said the PGA tour is manipulative and coercive. He came under heavy criticism from a lot of players.

The PGA came out with a statement that any player who leaves to join it will lose their membership and will not have it returned.

Yesterday Phil apologized, said he was stepping away from the game for awhile, and quoted:

"I know I have not been my best and desperately need some time away to prioritize the ones I love most and work on being the man I want to be."

Nice going Phil
golf---boring
Wrong forum Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here’s a link because the Op never provides one in his threads. I guess it’s harder to post a link than day trading.

https://www.si.com/golf/.amp/news/ko...phil-mickelson
golf---boring Originally Posted by winn dixie
to you
WacoBamb pounces
WacoBamb pounces Originally Posted by VitaMan
Whats a WacoBamb? Sounds like something I wouldnt mess with!
Now they are posting fake quotes
Now they are posting awesome quotes Originally Posted by VitaMan
They always do!
golf---boring Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yeah pretty much. Golfers have a Caddy to carry their heavy bag of clubs and they get ride on a Golf Cart from one hole to the next. Then they can take what ever time they need to putt. To make it less boring the use of Golf Carts and Caddys should be eliminated. The Golfers should carry their own equipment and walk to one Green to next wearing twenty pound ankle weights and taunting is allowed by the onlookers and other Golfers. I might watch it then, lol.
Yeah pretty much. Golfers have a Caddy to carry their heavy bag of clubs and they get ride on a Golf Cart from one hole to the next. Then they can take what ever time they need to putt. To make it less boring the use of Golf Carts and Caddys should be eliminated. The Golfers should carry their own equipment and walk to one Green to next wearing twenty pound ankle weights and taunting is allowed by the onlookers and other Golfers. I might watch it then, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

no not on the PGA tour they don't. they have to walk the course. on lower level tours they can ride a cart. but the caddy does carry the bag.
no not on the PGA tour they don't. they have to walk the course. on lower level tours they can ride a cart. but the caddy does carry the bag. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Oh really, Well then I think they should make them sprint to the next Green make it interesting. In fact at the end of the Tour the loser should stand on a Green of his choice and the winner gets to take five drive shots at him. A shot to the legs is an extra 25K, a shot to the midsection is an extra 50k and a head shot is an extra 100k. I am not necessarily into violence but lets face it Golfers don't get injured enough. It's not fair to Football, Baseball and Basketball players, lol.
Here’s a link because the Op never provides one in his threads. I guess it’s harder to post a link than day trading.

https://www.si.com/golf/.amp/news/ko...phil-mickelson Originally Posted by bambino
is this link safe, and works ????just asking anyone, but not the quoted
is this link safe, and works ????just asking anyone, but not the quoted Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Pssst, it’s Sports Illustrated. You do a great imitation of TSmokies.
Whats a WacoBamb? Sounds like something I wouldnt mess with! Originally Posted by winn dixie
that is a badger subspecies.