After Putin Finishes With Ukraine, Are The Baltic States Next?

One of the main arguments against other Countries get in involved in the Ukrainian war is they are not a member of NATO.

But many experts of the region say that Russia will next go after the three Baltic States, who are members of NATO.

The question will then be will Article 5 of the NATO Pact be activated, compelling NATO Countries to enter the fray.

I say it will not. We are talking about 8million people total. New York City has more.

I think it is becoming clear that in Putin, we are dealing with a megalomaniac who just might have gone off the deep end. He cares nothing for world opinion or sanctions.

What do you do? This is a very real question that the Western World is going to face, and probably soon.
One of the main arguments against other Countries get in involved in the Ukrainian war is they are not a member of NATO.

But many experts of the region say that Russia will next go after the three Baltic States, who are members of NATO.

The question will then be will Article 5 of the NATO Pact be activated, compelling NATO Countries to enter the fray.

I say it will not. We are talking about 8million people total. New York City has more.

I think it is becoming clear that in Putin, we are dealing with a megalomaniac who just might have gone off the deep end. He cares nothing for world opinion or sanctions.

What do you do? This is a very real question that the Western World is going to face, and probably soon. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Is Putin off the Deep End? I would say Joey Bribes is off the Deep End. Is he a megalomaniac? I dunno. He is a fierce Nationalist. He wants to make Russia great again. He does what he says he’s going to do. He’s smart enough to provide Europe 50% of their energy needs and the 3rd largest energy provider to the US. I’d say he’s smart as a Fox. He has more nukes than anyone else. Who’s going to fuck with him?

Here’s what I find Ironic, Ukraine is handing out automatic weapons to their citizens like candy!!!! Joey Bribes should have shipped the 80 billion in US weapons from Afghanistan to The Ukraine !!!! It’s a short trip.

What do you do? This is a very real question that the Western World is going to face, and probably soon. Originally Posted by Jackie S

if that is the case then NATO is worthless as Trump said. if NATO refuses it's mandate to protect each other then it is useless.

now Russia is looking to block any non-NATO nation from joining NATO ..

Russia threatens 'military and political consequences' if Finland, Sweden try joining NATO

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-th...175354322.html

so what does Putin really want? we know he wants the former USSR back. what else? all of Europe? Trump was right, NATO has become a weak joke and too dependent on the US. so what happens if Putin invades Poland? do France and Britain do nothing? Germany?

are these spineless fucks going to let their member nations be invaded one by one until Russia controls everything from far eastern Siberia to the Atlantic coastline?

I say it absolutely will. Should it is a complicated question. Should we have let Hitler continue to take what he wanted? It's scary as hell, I admit but there has to be a red line somewhere and Article 5, good or bad, is that red line.

Sans China, North Korea and Iran, the rest of the world will stand up to Putin if he commits aggression against a NATO country. I would stand by that commitment because what is the alternative? Let him have what ever he wants? Hurt anybody he wants? Does anybody believe that if we backed down after Putin assaults a NATO country and we do nothing, he would stop? Why would he if his opponent will not stand and fight?

Until I started hearing talk about Putin's mental health, I wouldn't have believed that he would be crazy enough to challenge NATO, but now, I just don't know.

I'm beginning to think this will be the end of Putin. Trying to take Ukraine will be his Waterloo but what does a crazy man with nuclear weapons do facing his Waterloo?
Kiev has been a part of Russia since 1667… That’s 500 years!

Kiev (Ukraine) only “declared independence” in 2014…
When the Cabal stole it from Russia!

Either it’s NAKED AGGRESSION like the MSM says,

OR IT IS LIBERATING THE PEOPLE FROM THE CRIMINAL MAFIA!

Truth Social
Melly @1000YearsOfPeace
NATO will defend its members. Period. Trump sought to blow the alliance apart from the first day he sucked Vladdy's dick.

Putin needs to go. Trumpists need to take off their MAGA hats and stand up to this maniac.

Give it to Neidermayer, he's a sneaky little shit.

Truth Social
Melly @1000YearsOfPeace Originally Posted by bambino

Or it is the Democratically elected government of Ukraine. A people who do not want an even more criminal mafia in the way of Putin governing them.
NATO will defend its members. Period. Trump sought to blow the alliance apart from the first day he sucked Vladdy's dick.

Putin needs to go. Trumpists need to take off their MAGA hats and stand up to this maniac.

Give it to Neidermayer, he's a sneaky little shit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so, Dean Wormer

...Trump sought to blow the alliance apart from the first day.. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I doubt Putin will keep on pushing into more territories at this point. That would be overly risky. Vlad might be an animal, but I don't see him being a dumb animal.

But I do recall Trump's insidious strategy to blow up NATO by demanding the member countries - who are directly impacted by Russia on their borders - to pony up their previously agreed to monetary commitments so that NATO would remain viable enough to defend the EU and elsewhere from Russian aggression. The nerve of some people!?!
Belarus is next; almost therre already.

Then Baltics.

Look for traditionally neutral Sweden and Finland try to join NATO

Truth Social
Melly @1000YearsOfPeace Originally Posted by bambino
Actually, Ukraine was around a thousand years ago alongside Russia. Over the last thousand years, Ukraine has come and gone like Poland. They forcibly became part of the Soviet Union after World War I. They suffered horribly under Stalin when they forced starvation on the people. An estimated 17 million Ukrainians died to be replaced by Russians which brings us to today. Those ethnic Russians are the grandchildren of Russian carpetbaggers brought in like the English brought into Ireland to colonize the country. Now some say that it has only been thirty years since the breakup of the USSR. It has only been 30 years after the colonists won the Revolution in North America when the British came calling again. We were American then and not British.

Like I wrote earlier, Russia can take Ukraine now but they can't hold it. The more that Putin tries to expand, the more pushback he can expect. Without the use of nukes, Putin can't win.

Here's a nice little explanation that is worth watching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK-yJD_fAtk
Actually, Ukraine was around a thousand years ago alongside Russia. Over the last thousand years, Ukraine has come and gone like Poland. They forcibly became part of the Soviet Union after World War I. They suffered horribly under Stalin when they forced starvation on the people. An estimated 17 million Ukrainians died to be replaced by Russians which brings us to today. ... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Great point and something I've come to understand - Ukrainians are battled hardened, i.e. tested tough. They have lived, many survived, some really tough times - for a long, long time. They certainly deserve our respect, admiration and support for that.
George SOROS controlled Ukraine since 2012 and was inserted by the DAVOS GROUP and backed by OBAMA .. UN. NATO CIA( all the same individuals who created the PLANDEMIC and backed the vaccines companies and surpressed the vaccines DEATHS through controlled MEDIA Big Tech)//

The Deep state created a cia playbook Colour Revolution in Ukraine in 2014 and used students in the coup.

Since then the DEEP STATE had been robbing UKRAINE of is resources and products they produce and all the so natural resources..... Here is a list of what UN. Davos GROUP subsidiary companies/ Clinton's/ Biden have stolen from UKRAINE and laundered over 7 TRILLION DOLLARS through the UKRAINE [DS] gov.

>It is the second largest country in Europe by area and has a population of over 43 million persons - more than Poland by about 6 million.

Ukraine ranks:

1st in Europe in proven recoverable reserves of uranium ores;
2nd place in Europe and 10th place in the world in terms of titanium ore reserves;
2nd place in the world in terms of explored reserves of manganese ores (2.3 billion tons, or 12% of the world's reserves);
2nd largest iron ore reserves in the world (30 billion tons);
2nd place in Europe in terms of mercury ore reserves;
3rd place in Europe (13th place in the world) in shale gas reserves (22 trillion cubic meters)
4th in the world by the total value of natural resources;
7th place in the world in coal reserves (33.9 billion tons)

Ukraine is an important agricultural country:

1st in Europe in terms of arable land area;
3rd place in the world by the area of black soil (25% of world's volume);
1st place in the world in exports of sunflower and sunflower oil;
2nd place in the world in barley production and 4th place in barley exports;
3rd largest producer and 4th largest exporter of corn in the world;
4th largest producer of potatoes in the world;
5th largest rye producer in the world;
5th place in the world in bee production (75,000 tons);
8th place in the world in wheat exports;
9th place in the world in the production of chicken eggs;
16th place in the world in cheese exports.

Ukraine can meet the food needs of 600 million people.

Ukraine is an important industrialised country:

1st in Europe in ammonia production;
Europe's 2nd’s and the world’s 4th largest natural gas pipeline system;
3rd largest in Europe and 8th largest in the world in terms of installed capacity of nuclear power plants;
3rd place in Europe and 11th in the world in terms of rail network length (21,700 km);
3rd place in the world (after the U.S. and France) in production of locators and locating equipment;
3rd largest iron exporter in the world
4th largest exporter of turbines for nuclear power plants in the world;
4th world's largest manufacturer of rocket launchers;
4th place in the world in clay exports
4th place in the world in titanium exports
8th place in the world in exports of ores and concentrates;
9th place in the world in exports of defence industry products;
10th largest steel producer in the world (32.4 million tons).

UKRAINE is the number one Money laundering network in Europe created by the Clintons and Obama. The UN.

Is the largest human trafficking network system in Europe... But all the data is surpressed and investigations are ceased during times of conflict ( hence the 8 year proxy WAR in Ukraine)
______
CABLES: Volodymyr Zelenskyy
President of Ukraine was installed by SOROS, DAVOS , OBAMA [DS] .... But he was flipped by the PUTIN and white HATS in 2019..... he was paid 8 Billion

The WAR your seen in Ukraine now was already set in motion between Ukraine leader and RUSSIA...
______
It's sad that innocent millions of lives are killed through Wars , proxy wars, staged WARS..... And not to mention the war on civilization across the earth through the bioweapon VACCINES and SARS11( COVID 19 engineered BIOWEAPON and released frozen sprayed spike proteins through the world cities)
_________
The news is fake the War is real
Q
_______
25.02.22 -⚡️Putin addresses Ukraine military:

"Take power into your own hands. It seems that it will be easier for us to come to an agreement than with this gang of drug addicts and neo-Nazis, who settled in Kiev and took hostage the entire Ukrainian people.”
additional:
⚡️Putin: Don't let neo-Nazis use you as human shields

Right-wing Banderites and neo-Nazis in Ukraine are putting up heavy weapons, including multiple launch rocket systems, right in the central districts of major cities, including Kiev and Kharkiv, said Vladimir Putin.

“Do not let Banderites and Neo-nazis use your children and wives and the elderly as human shields. Take power into your own hands, it looks like it is us who will do better at negotiating.” (RT)

@SpecialQForces