Is It Time To Take Putin Out?

More and more it is becoming apparent that Putin is falling into a Stalinistic form of behavior. Not trusting anybody and willing to kill anyone who dares to question his absolute authority.

His move to place Russias nuclear facilities on alert is enough to declare him a nut case.

Could we get to him with some type of smart bomb that we could literally put in his living room? Perhaps behind the scenes put feelers out to see how his inner circle would react?

Something has to be done. Putin seems to have established the same level of fear in his countrymen as Stalin did. The knock on the door followed by a bullet in the head.

Something has to be done. Putin is now a war criminal.

What can be done?
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2022, 10:54 AM
Nothing
Nothing Originally Posted by WTF

for once i agree with WTF. the US has meddled in regime change too many times and usually we get worse than we had before.

if we take out Putin that's an act of war. this isn't some banana republic this time .. it's Russia.

i don't think all of Putin's inner circle are onboard with all this. some of the Generals either. if this goes south then let the Russians depose Putin. they've done it before like they did with Khrushchev.

let them remove Putin.

Removal

Nikita Khrushchev with Anastas Mikoyan (far right) in Berlin

Beginning in March 1964, Supreme Soviet presidium chairman and nominal head of state Leonid Brezhnev began plotting Khrushchev's removal with his colleagues.[260] While Brezhnev considered having Khrushchev arrested as he returned from a trip to Scandinavia in June, he instead spent time persuading members of the Central Committee to support the ousting of Khrushchev, remembering how crucial the committee's support had been to Khrushchev in defeating the Anti-Party Group plot.[260] Brezhnev was given ample time for his conspiracy; Khrushchev was absent from Moscow for a total of five months between January and September 1964.[261]
Obama is guilty of many of the same crimes as Putin and he was more flexible after the election when Obama gave up Crimea.
Nothing Originally Posted by WTF
for once i agree with WTF... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah, but you explained why, which is more than WTF can do on any topic.
It’s time to take Biden out.
I don't think "we" need to do anything, though "something" really ought to be done.

Historically, the Russians/Soviets eat their own; Khrushchev, Bresniev and Gorbachev come to mind.

This time around, I think the Russian Oligarchs will combine with the militaryt to take Putin out of circulation.
It’s time to take Biden out. Originally Posted by bambino
Well, the Primaries are tomorrow, and the national mid-terms are just eight months away.

The mid-terms will make Biden, not just a Lame Duck, but will make him a political double amputee.

Vote tomorrow, if you have not already done so. Then vote in November.

Anything else makes us the same as the Russians.
I don't think "we" need to do anything, though "something" really ought to be done.

Historically, the Russians/Soviets eat their own; Khrushchev, Bresniev and Gorbachev come to mind.

This time around, I think the Russian Oligarchs will combine with the militaryt to take Putin out of circulation. Originally Posted by ICU 812

yes they do. don't have time to check how the Russian DUMA works but if it's like the UK Parliament they can call a vote of no confidence on Putin. if their system doesn't allow that then there's a good old fashioned coup d'état.

if Putin loses the Military he's done. they can just exile him to his billion $$ Palace.
Obama is guilty of many of the same crimes as Putin and he was more flexible after the election when Obama gave up Crimea. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Obama is guilty of many of the same crimes as Putin and he was more flexible after the election when Obama gave up Crimea. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Fuck Putin. Yeah, if it could be done without blowing up the world, the Russian people would thank whoever had the ways and means to carry out that mighty task.

Trump's idea of taking Putin out was to take him out to dinner at a titty bar.

• WTF
  • 02-28-2022, 04:46 PM
Yeah, but you explained why, which is more than WTF can do on any topic. Originally Posted by lustylad
Who knows why you're a God damn flaming nutcase who thinks he is a economist.

Your dumbass thinks present supply chain issues have noth to do with the Covid shutdowns
Well, the Primaries are tomorrow, and the national mid-terms are just eight months away.

The mid-terms will make Biden, not just a Lame Duck, but will make him a political double amputee.

Vote tomorrow, if you have not already done so. Then vote in November.

Anything else makes us the same as the Russians. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Hijack.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2022, 04:50 PM
It’s time to take Biden out. Originally Posted by bambino
Jesus....making threats on the sitting President is not the smartest think to do in this forum.

You do not want the Secret Service rolling up at your gay bathhouse asking you to explain this post.....nor does eccie need the scrutiny.

Look....I know you get your news from Star but hold off on the Oswald like threats