Taking credit, the State of the Union address

Those of us on the right knew Biden all too well. He is going to use this address to take credit for anything positive, attack Trump for anything negative, and he has a golden chance to screw up again. So what do you think he is going to claim as a victory;

1. The economy; when calculating inflation based on 1982 definitions, inflation is over 10$. Calculating unemployment based on jobs available and people looking, unemployment is closer to 9%. Businesses being opened...why were they closed in the first place.
2. The southern border; more illegals have accessed the services of this country than any other time in history. That's the high point. Crime along the border is increasing. Drug smuggling is increasing. Sex trafficking is increasing. All because the border is open. Way to go big guy.
3. Energy; we've gone from being independent to importing oil from Russian and Iran putting money in their pockets. As the price of oil rises, so do their profits.
4. China; they are getting more belligerent all the time and Biden is doing nothing to hurt his sponsors. Hunter and Joe should wear decals on their suits to show who owns them. Ukraine now and can Taiwan be far behind?
5. Ukraine: Yep, sanctions were imposed on Russia led by Europe and not the US. More of that leading from behind learned from Obama. I can see Biden showing up to help and all he will find is a very large cemetary.
6. Covid; we can't forget Covid. It put Joe in office with all the election law changes done illegally across the country. Even inheriting three vaccines and a plan on how to distribute them, Joe has had more American die on his watch than any other president since Wilson. Plus, Biden grabbed up all the therapeutics prior to the flu season and had no more made. If you didn't support Joe, they you don't get no medicine. Sounds a bit like a death panel.
7. Afghanistan; Well, we got out in the worst way possible. Almost everyone got out. Still thousands of our friends left behind and possible hundreds of Americans in danger. But, hey, we got out right.

Look for the following words and phrases:
I'm not kidding...
I'm not joking...
(whisper into mike)
call Kamala, the president.
Forget an honored guest's name.
Walk off the podium the wrong direction.
mention his predecessor wiht a snarky lie.