how do I change the way my page appears?

Not sure what I did, but the fonts and layout of the site is different now, than it was before. My private messages link doesn't show at the top right anymore either. .??
What to do?
My private messages link doesn't show at the top right anymore either. .??
What to do? Originally Posted by luckyseven1
See the little red box, top right, next to your profile name????

Click on it
Did one of the adminitards pawn the multi-quote button? What'd you get for it?
What'd you get for it? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Not enough...it will be back soon
Not sure what I did, but the fonts and layout of the site is different now, than it was before. My private messages link doesn't show at the top right anymore either. .??
What to do? Originally Posted by luckyseven1
There is no red box beside my name to click. Hell, my name is not even there unless I place my curser on top of where it's supposed to be.

Also, the tool bar with browse showcases, search providers, chat, etc. is no longer viewable unless I run my curser over the top of them and then only where my curser covers a word.

It's like something got left out on the transition.
This new skin sucks...and not in the fun way
There is no red box beside my name to click. Hell, my name is not even there unless I place my curser on top of where it's supposed to be.

Also, the tool bar with browse showcases, search providers, chat, etc. is no longer viewable unless I run my curser over the top of them and then only where my curser covers a word. Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
I see everything you just posted about above without moving my cursor...

20160803_171800.png
Attachment 555004 Originally Posted by DickEmDown
So what you're saying is that it works on your web browser.
The problem is that there's 3 or 4 windows IE browsers, of course google chrome, a handful of android browsers, and more, that the new write does not work on.
And the fonts are unreadable on handhelds.
I'll go play on Scarecrow's site. Where folks can actually read what's posted without eye strain on the font BS, and there aren't blown out frames.
That's your choice...have fun
Yes I do. Fun is the name of the game. And the techies need to realize that.

Attachment 555004 Originally Posted by DickEmDown
As the other poster noted Dick, that's fine for you but not for all the other members. I can see the lines in your post here. It's they're just not there on my sign in page. What I get is a faded orange color when I place my curser over the words. Otherwise, they are just not there ! Being my name is not there, I never know if I'm signed in or not.

Now, before you guys decided to make the change, I saw everything perfectly !
It's being worked on...
It's being worked on... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Much better answer. Thanks.
LOL...

You may also want to try changing the skin color and other options available to you via your UserCP.

I haven't had to change a single thing like some members, other members have obviously.

I'm sure the changes were made to improve the look and feel of the site and it's not a surprise that some members don't like the changes, while others do...

My point is that many of these "problems" can be fixed by the user themselves with a few simple adjustments under their UserCP options...hope that helps
Memo: DED

Re: That Red Box next to your handle.

Bruh, you've got 265 messages.

Just thought you'd appreciate a reminder.

Heh!

Regards,
SKF