Ok...here is a stupid question

I feel stupid but with the new layout....i can not find where to log in??
Hmm, your posting so you figured it out?
  • seok
  • 08-08-2016, 07:41 AM
I have the same problem. I don't have the login fields displayed on the main screen.

I end up having to go into a post and click the REPLY button. It will then tell me I'm not logged in and give me the opportunity to enter my credentials.

Not exactly straight forward!
Same here. Had to load the mobile version to login, then at the bottom click "full website" to get non-mobile version.
Hmm, your posting so you figured it out? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
NO i have not figured it out...i think its fucking bullshit that i have to go around the system...thank god i am computer literate. I feel sorry for those who cannot find a back door way in.

I dont undestand why the so call "experts" would allow this to happen!!

Ok...now i through with my rant and thanks for listening.

Can anything be done to correct this issue?
Perhaps, it might be an IQ test?
The problem is for many users the text and boxes are the same color as the background like white on white text.
Use your mouse to highlight the top of the main page. Like you are going to copy the text. Because the background and text changes colors when you highlight it, you will see what you need.
If your browser screen is wide enough, the login field at the top right won't show up. Or make the browser font smaller. Bad design.
this is what I see
Attached Images File Type: jpg Clipboard02.jpg (680.9 KB, 100 views)
Well, maybe might rant got some attention because today the loghin boxes show up perfectly!! Thanks to the person/s who fixed this!
  • Mokoa
  • 08-09-2016, 08:55 PM
Your window may not be wide enough. Try expanding it to the right or scrolling to the right.
I tried logging in on my laptop with Windows for the first time, I have the boxes for your handle and password, can't locate ok terms of use box. Had to sign in on my cell phone to do this. Where is the terms of use box now?
wow.it is in top right of screen. your not geting in my mailbox are you...and now i cannot even find how you get in your mailbox now..what a mess