1st Monday????

So Canton is near Lindale right? I was so so surprised that there where any rooms in nice hotels open for 1st Monday?

It has been a long time since I have stopped in Tyler well because of the known Fake/Bad Cops and the very bad reputation it is getting with the AA crowd...
Ladies that I have spoke with that don't mind seeing AA don't do it in that town for some reason maybe it is the cop problem or maybe it is how they are handled?.. Anyway.
My question Ladies has anyone ever tried to work in Tyler on first Monday? I made my reservations and plans thinking it was the last Monday of September But no It ended up being the first Monday UGGH......
Who knows maybe it will turn out well. I will keep you posted any info would be appreciated. Common thinking would have to believe that police patrol and other LE would be stronger on these days. Anybody know if this is true or not?
Hmmmmm, probably a non issue. Canton is still a ways from Tyler. Not really a commingled crowd.

One bit of concern I have that you can "chew" on. Consider South Tyler instead of north. Big LE and drug presence in North Tyler.

Dale
<><> And by the way I LOVE BEEF lol Prime rib Medium is the bomb diggity bomb