First Time Coming 2 Wichita Falls ( Who Would Be Interested In Visting A Sexy Hot, Spinner, Blonde )

Hi Guy's,

Was thinking about coming out to visit Wichita Falls , this will be my first time coming out that way... So I want to know what kinda of fun I can get into before I stick my feet in the water and say I am going... So anyone that might be intrested in seeing me please pm or email, I would love to hear from you... Also how are the hotel out there, is there plenty of safe hotel to go to.. When would be a good time to come out that way ( Weekday or weekend) Help me!!! I really want to come but want some feed back first... Hope to be seeing you in Wichita Falls !!!

XOOXO, Miss Melissa
Moved from Welcome forum. The welcome and Introductions forum is for new members to post during their first seven days of membership. After their first week, all members are required to post new threads in the appropriate forum.

You have some questions regarding your potential visit, so the Coed Discussions if the forum where your thread fits the best. I hope you get the answers that you seek.
HMMM I wonder why there is no responds (((( HMMM )) well I guess I just need to cross Wichita Falls off.. No one like me there... Not even a email... Sad!! So sad.... I am really good provider top reviews, all ways on time..I guess that is not in your cup of tea...
Check your PM Darlin. I'd love to see you here in Wichita Falls.
Don't give up on the Wichita Falls area yet, Melissa. There is at least two of us that want to make it worth your while.
We are a little slower to react here in wichita falls but we catch on soon!!
WE would love to see ya in our area. Count me in if you are heading this way.
Thank you guy's for responding...It really does help me out alot when you do respond to me so I can get a better idea-- when I can make it down there...
Just wondering are you noob friendly.
How bout Thursday or maybe even next Tuesday???
Ok if I can get pre-book and if I can get some emails to let me know Tuesday Oct 16th will work to come down that way I will promise to come down to see you.. I need 3 pre-books before I can come over and play?? So email me asap --- missmelissaxoxo214@yahoo.com.. I will just give up.. I am tellling you now I am the best little spinner out there.. Check out the reviews.....
Tuesday is only 4 days away !!! No anwser so far ????