Questions About Nueva Progresso

Has anyone been to Nueva Progresso recently? Would appreciate updates anyone might have on what, where, when and costs? I have seen a few recent posts from xenu45 but his join date on here is middle of May and I prefer to hear from members who have been around longer with some history.
I was there 2 weeks ago but didn't hobby. There is some action there but not like Reynosa or NL. Couple strip clubs that are way overpriced and one locals bar with some so - so girls. NL is a much better destination for hobbying.
Thanks Capitan, has NL settled down any with the violence.
NL is fine, there is zero BS for the gringo crossing over to get laid. over 100 truckers cross over every night. I have American friends that live in NL. There is not one instant of any gringo going over to get laid that resulted in any violence.
Good to know Cap. thanks..
Has anyone been to Nueva Progresso recently? Would appreciate updates anyone might have on what, where, when and costs? I have seen a few recent posts from xenu45 but his join date on here is middle of May and I prefer to hear from members who have been around longer with some history. Originally Posted by jughead1171
You can trust what Xenu45 posts. We just went to Monterrey this weekend and had a great time. He has been doing this on his own off the board for some time.
I second that