Visiting Corpus

I've been thinking about visiting Corpus again. I haven't been down in over 2 years. Is the SPID still a good area to stay in during my visit?
Any hotels I should avoid, I know it's been a little crazy with the stings on backpage lately. I wouldn't mind coming down and catching up with some old buddies and hopefully making someone new ones. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance ��
I like the Hampton Inn or The Omni. Both are very nice and can be reasonable depending on when you plan on coming. I will be in Corpus soon to visit the Lexington, Aquarium and the beach. I hope you get a chance to visit the two places as they have probably changed since your last visit.
I like the Hampton Inn or The Omni. Both are very nice and can be reasonable depending on when you plan on coming. I will be in Corpus soon to visit the Lexington, Aquarium and the beach. I hope you get a chance to visit the two places as they have probably changed since your last visit. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
be very careful at the beach and heed the warnings. the bacteria is very high and VERY dangerous!
Thank you Knotty Man. I hadn't heard anything about the beaches but will look into it.
be very careful at the beach and heed the warnings. the bacteria is very high and VERY dangerous! Originally Posted by knotty man
Hello knotty man!
Hi Majesty. I hope I get to see you when I visit. I'll send you a text.
I like the Hampton Inn or The Omni. Both are very nice and can be reasonable depending on when you plan on coming. I will be in Corpus soon to visit the Lexington, Aquarium and the beach. I hope you get a chance to visit the two places as they have probably changed since your last visit. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari

Never visited the Lexington, sounds like a good idea. Thanks for the info
Wow! I've never heard that about the beach either.