URL / Website: Anniechloevip.com
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: WOF area
Activities: Lfk, cbj, doggie, cg, hj, mish, bodyworship
Hair Length and Color: Red,curly,long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite, porcelain soft skin, great long legs, looks more beautiful than her pictures.
Recommendation: Yes
  • guru
  • 01-03-2024, 11:23 PM
Is deposit mandatory with her ? What is the best form of deposit without having a trail.
I didn't do deposit as I messaged her from PD.
  • jan-w
  • 01-04-2024, 12:21 PM
Her ad lists GFE rates but I take it she's not.
Her ad lists GFE rates but I take it she's not. Originally Posted by jan-w
I'm under the impression she considers kissing GFE and that she doesn't really have a menu, but what she does is going to be on a case by case basis.
Every time I view her ad, I can’t help but think it’s a dude. Sorry.
  • Bubba
  • 01-05-2024, 05:41 PM
That was my first thought Get Lucky. I'm sure Herald would have said something but I agree with you. Her picks look similar to some AI picks I have seen or heavily air brushed by someone that didn't know what they were doing. They don't do her any favors.

With all of that said, Herald has been around long enough that if he says she is better looking than her pics, I believe him. Someone to add to my wish list!

Thanks for the review Herald!
Lol.. Lucky thats the same thing I thought the first time I saw her pics on P411. Like something wasn't quite right. Thought it was just me.....
When I opened the door, she looked much more beautiful couldn't believe. It is usually the other way around. She said she gets similar reaction from others.
Looks great I’m trying to make an appointment but she’s requiring a deposit….not sure now