Are There Any Texarkana Hobbyist Left?

I didn't see much about TexAR, so I wasn't sure if there is anyone around anymore. I haven't been to TexAR in years and was thinking of making a trip that away the 1st week of Sept. But wasn't sure if there was anyone still around.
I just wanted to see since everything has changed. Thank you for your time!

~Kisses~
Come down to Longview area
Or Tyler
Looks like I20 might be hotter than I30. Myself I20 was a little crazy the farther east I went.
Come down to beaumont.
Looks like I20 might be hotter than I30. Myself I20 was a little crazy the farther east I went. Originally Posted by lil nicky
I could do Sulphur Springs if that would help. LOL
Guys if you have never had a zero gravity experience you need to make this happen PROMISE.
Greenville’s on I30 Nikki!! Lol
  • JJ69
  • 08-20-2018, 09:31 PM
Come to the tyler/Longview area!
Let me be the first to remind you that Shreveport/Bossier City has some very fond memories of you Nikki. Put us on the list, too!
Please !!!! Come to tyler��
I saw Nikki a couple of times about 15 yrs ago when she was fairy new. (I had a different handle then) She was great then... Like fine wine-I’m sure she has only gotten even better with age (and experience).
Charm, grace, wrapped up in five foot nuthin!

Luvs ya Nikki,
DAD (I mean HID)
Well Gosh Golly girls these comments make you sound like a hot, little number
It’s been a while since I went to TXRkana so I can’t really help there but maybe our travels will mingle
Let me be the first to remind you that Shreveport/Bossier City has some very fond memories of you Nikki. Put us on the list, too! Originally Posted by MuffinMan

+1