Hello BEAUMONT??..

I don't know why i continue to come back to this town, because it seems as if there are no members that exist here! Can someone please let me know if i should stick around or just give it up?? 😕
It’s all about timing
  • djky
  • 09-13-2018, 02:26 PM
Just got here for work.. too bad you still aren't here. :/
Just got here for work.. too bad you still aren't here. :/ Originally Posted by djky
Ill be there in a couple of days
There are member’s here but different strokes for different folks. Honestly I’ve saved a lot of money lately because the kind of girls I’m looking for hasn’t come through in awhile. Work should start picking up around here. So hopefully construction brings more people to the area. We need a good expansion project to get out of town workers here. Normally during those times is when the providers come out. I believe some are just scared of LE. I don’t hear of that many bust around here. Your going to have bust everywhere. Its all about how the providers conduct their business. I have been able to convince a few to come from Houston and visit. That gets a little costly though. I’m pretty picky at times. I’m never desperate so I guess I can be.
I just arrived in Port Arthur
  • djky
  • 09-21-2018, 09:04 AM
Saw ^^^^^ her last night... Shes good to go.
Saw ^^^^^ her last night... Shes good to go. Originally Posted by djky
Do a review