Address: 1238 Beltline Rd.
Garland, Tx
Phone: (972) 495-8820
City: Garland
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://senspagarland.wixsite.com/senspagarland
Activities: L1
Hair Length and Color: Black, straight, shoulder length.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Cute, C-Cup, decent ass (for an Asian), curvy (in a good way)
Recommendation: No
Thanks for TOFTT. Suggestion. Instead of showing your cards upfront ask for available services. Valuable market generated info. Sounds like another GPS shop. I never flip at 3 mins. Say my back hurts, need massage. Session should last 30 mins as charged.
Good review. Helpful info all kept in the ROS.

• PhoK
  • 03-08-2024, 10:20 AM
Sen Spa is a decent place!

Originally Posted by Bigtexguy42
I think we like to pretend so. At least I do.
I was prepared to go in a couple months back but hilariously saw 2 LE outside the pizza joint. I went closer to noon. lunchtime. Literally parked, excitedly started to walk toward door and suddenly remembered I had to go anywhere else after noticing them. Id be excited for a review of S Y across the street.
Youre the hero we need, Sir!
Was going to go around 1 pm today and I shit you not 2 Garland PD cars parked in front of it. One of the officers in his car during pouring rain. I hate this state.
I was there today at around the same time as well. I counted 5 squad cars. Decided to walk in anyway thinking they were all at the pizza place and I was right. I was going to go through with it but my atf (former now) Zoe who recently returned from New York (or so she said she went to) saw me and darted into the employee only area and wouldn’t come out and talk to me. Asked Tina (Zoe’s friend, as I found out 2 weeks ago when I saw Tina) what her problem was and she nervously said she didn’t know. Anyway, cops were at the pizza joint. Couldve went through with it with Nina since Tina wanted to talk to Zoe but I was pissed by now so I left.