Encounter: Christina at Waterfalls

Date: 04/01/24
Name: Christina
Address and Phone: Passion Spa - 11309 Emerald St. Suite A, Dallas, Texas 75229
Address: Sorry for the address above. This did not allow me to insert the Waterfalls address.
NE 28th near I35W
Phone: 682-812-5733
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-28279.html
Activities: Massage (lame), TEASING, MUTUAL TOUCH, CBJ, DATY, FIV, 69.
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde. Very nice
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: White, Petite thin, hot little body. Pretty face, beautiful tight little ass, perky B cups, smooth soft skin. She might be 5’4” and weighs maybe 110. All great in my opinion. Just like her pics.
Recommendation: Yes
She sure doesn’t look Korean to me
She’s not. Hot little white girl. Upgrade is a little on the high side but she is sexy as fuck.
I saw her maybe 8 years ago. She was hot then, but the experience sucked. L1 with her friend. Guess she is back at waterfalls with a menu now.
She’s not. Hot little white girl. Upgrade is a little on the high side but she is sexy as fuck. Originally Posted by papachubby
The op put Korean for her ethnic background
Am I the only one who thinks this very confusing...

Under Address and phone: it is called Passion Spa on Emerald Street in Dallas. On the very next line under Address the location changed to "inside the waterfalls address, NE 28th St. near I-35 in Forth Worth. Under Ethnic Background she is Korean and again in the very next line her description changed to White.

When I click on the RR ad, I don't even see any mentioning of a spa.
What's "confusing" the "Reviewer" put this in the WRONG Forum. Should be in the STUDIO section.

Not that hard to RESEARCH the PHONE NUMBER.
What's "confusing" the "Reviewer" put this in the WRONG Forum. Should be in the STUDIO section.

Not that hard to RESEARCH the PHONE NUMBER.