Women on the Polygraph

I was in an office waiting room and looking at a Men's Health or Men's Fitness, something like that. They had an article where they asked women questions while hooked up to a polygraph. I can't remember all the details but these two things stuck in my mind.
Question - Do you enjoy giving blowjobs? The answers were about 67% no and 33% yes, except, according to the polygraph, all the one's who said yes were lying. The writer suggested that the man go down first to make the woman more comfortable reciprocating. I can guarantee that can work but doesn't always. I also know women who love to give head. I think the one's who love it, do it for two reasons. 1. They have a heart for service, they just love to please men. 2. They feel dominant, in control, when they have your cock in their mouth they own you. And you certainly do, with my blessing. I also think women in either category are in the minority of the population.
The other question was, Does penis size matter? Again the answers were divided about two thirds yes and one third no. And again, the ones who said no were all lying. So, at least among this sampling, all you gals want bigger dicks (on your men). I have no theory on this one other than I can sympathize, because I want bigger boobs, bigger nipples and a big clit (on my women).
Comments please.
This just makes me feel ALL warm and fuzzy. Lying Biatches.
I don't get why so many lied though.....definitely not anything wrong with it o_O
I don't get why so many lied though.....definitely not anything wrong with it o_O Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I'm liking you more and more by the minute
lol cool cool .... it's the truth though. Any friend ever asked me if I give/gave head before my reply is nothing short of "yes, often and I'm great at it!". Sucking some dick is not the worst thing you can do in life. lol
Sucking some dick is not the worst thing you can do in life. lol Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
It might be for me. However, eating the pussy of a hot and sexy ebony BBW is not the worst thing either. I think it makes us both very happy.
Haha I think you would be absolutely correct.

However, eating the pussy of a hot and sexy ebony BBW is not the worst thing either. I think it makes us both very happy. Originally Posted by pssymnchr2